Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most iconic festival skins?
1 2 3
What would you say are the most famous, popular, and commonly seen festival skins?
Personally, I would say this one seems the most popular of all time.

I'm really curious about this and wish the admins would release numbers on the MP sales per skin.
What would you say are the most famous, popular, and commonly seen festival skins?
Personally, I would say this one seems the most popular of all time.

I'm really curious about this and wish the admins would release numbers on the MP sales per skin.
The one I see most often is that lovely windchime one for female Skydancers. Can't say I could identify any others on sight!
The one I see most often is that lovely windchime one for female Skydancers. Can't say I could identify any others on sight!
aPEZ8RI.png
anything ravenhearst
anything ravenhearst
torture_isaac.png

These two were pretty big in their day.

These two were pretty big in their day.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
That kite Imperial skin from Mistral 2014.
That kite Imperial skin from Mistral 2014.
[item=Skin: Shatter the Night] [item=Accent: KingSunglass] [item=Accent: Sunbreak] [item=Accent: Bramble Juggler] There was a time when I saw these skins EVERYWHERE on EVERY member of the species and gender who could wear them.
Skin: Shatter The Night Accent: KingSunglass Accent: Sunbreak Accent: Bramble Juggler

There was a time when I saw these skins EVERYWHERE on EVERY member of the species and gender who could wear them.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Not sure how "iconic" this is, necessarily, but Beast from Below is absolutely sick. [skin=17516] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=5837347&skin=17516&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Not sure how "iconic" this is, necessarily, but Beast from Below is absolutely sick.

dragon?did=5837347&skin=17516&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

I think the snapper void one from the 2018 Starfall Celebration is noteworthy.
I think the snapper void one from the 2018 Starfall Celebration is noteworthy.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="torture" date="2019-06-14 16:41:13" ] anything ravenhearst [/quote]
torture wrote on 2019-06-14 16:41:13:
anything ravenhearst
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
1 2 3