Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragons for Newbies!
1 2
Hey I have some dragons that need a good home and am tired of all the people getting my dragons and not caring about them as they turn around and exalt them because they already have amazing dragons. I remember when I first started I was looking in awe at all of those dragons, and some that were exalted were more beautiful than anything I owned! Now I have some wonderful dragons which I got from random kind people and thought, I should give back a little. So these dragons you see only cost the promise of a good home, a name and I would rather them be for the beginners. None of these dragons have names but they are all Shimmer and Iridescent, some with Circuit. Also they are all unnamed girls. [s][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33535/3353459_350.png[/img] White Iridescent/ Avocado shimmer/ Platinum Circuit[/s] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33535/3353460_350.png[/img] [s]Ice Iridescent/ splash Shimmer/ Purple Circuit [/s][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32582/3258115_350.png[/img] Steel Iridescent/ Avocado Shimmer/ Mulberry basic [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31737/3173673_350.png[/img] [s]Obsidian Iridescent/ Avocado Shimmer/ Grey basic[/s] If you also have some beautiful dragons you want to see someone else treasure add it. Please do ask me for these dragons![/s]
Hey I have some dragons that need a good home and am tired of all the people getting my dragons and not caring about them as they turn around and exalt them because they already have amazing dragons. I remember when I first started I was looking in awe at all of those dragons, and some that were exalted were more beautiful than anything I owned! Now I have some wonderful dragons which I got from random kind people and thought, I should give back a little.
So these dragons you see only cost the promise of a good home, a name and I would rather them be for the beginners.
None of these dragons have names but they are all Shimmer and Iridescent, some with Circuit. Also they are all unnamed girls.
3353459_350.png
White Iridescent/ Avocado shimmer/ Platinum Circuit

3353460_350.png
Ice Iridescent/ splash Shimmer/ Purple Circuit
3258115_350.png
Steel Iridescent/ Avocado Shimmer/ Mulberry basic
3173673_350.png
Obsidian Iridescent/ Avocado Shimmer/ Grey basic

If you also have some beautiful dragons you want to see someone else treasure add it. Please do ask me for these dragons![/s]
There was that Dom push right after I joined in lightning too. I kept wondering if I could buy some of the dragons being exalted.

May I please have the Ice Iridescent/ splash Shimmer/ Purple Circuit?
There was that Dom push right after I joined in lightning too. I kept wondering if I could buy some of the dragons being exalted.

May I please have the Ice Iridescent/ splash Shimmer/ Purple Circuit?
@Elunea24
asdkj i always feel sorta guilty for exalting ''orz
i think im going to become a hoarder LOL

your circuit spirals are adorable!!!
i love the ice/splash/purple (gosh it matches their little lighting eyes so well)
but the white/avocado/plat is nice too hnng
i mean come on
avocado * A *
@Elunea24
asdkj i always feel sorta guilty for exalting ''orz
i think im going to become a hoarder LOL

your circuit spirals are adorable!!!
i love the ice/splash/purple (gosh it matches their little lighting eyes so well)
but the white/avocado/plat is nice too hnng
i mean come on
avocado * A *
@3@ So pretty… Would it be possible to get the ice/splash/purple one?
@3@ So pretty… Would it be possible to get the ice/splash/purple one?
@Elunea24
Omg i fall in love with the Obsidian Iridescent/ Avocado Shimmer/ Grey basic
If i could get her i will feed her and pet her and never ever exalt her!
@Elunea24
Omg i fall in love with the Obsidian Iridescent/ Avocado Shimmer/ Grey basic
If i could get her i will feed her and pet her and never ever exalt her!
If you want to kill a lot of goblins, just make sure your defenses look like fun
Magic The Gathering - Lightmine Field
@Elunea24

Those Ice/Splash/Purple and Whote/Avocado/Platinum babes are beauitful and i would have the perfect mate for either of them! Aaaaaa but it seems I've been beaten to the punch...if there are any leftovers, though, I'd love to take them in!
@Elunea24

Those Ice/Splash/Purple and Whote/Avocado/Platinum babes are beauitful and i would have the perfect mate for either of them! Aaaaaa but it seems I've been beaten to the punch...if there are any leftovers, though, I'd love to take them in!
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@Lehti
Obsidian/avocado/grey is coming to you :)
@TeaLeafves
White/ Avocado/Platinum is coming your way
@Velocidade
Ice/splash/purple would love a home with you!
@hachiko
I know, I hate exalting my dragons, that's why I set this thing up :D. Now I couldn't tell if you wanted one or not so I am giving them away but if you do, I can give the next babies that will be coming in 9-14 days?
@Sayorafina
I want to give the dragons to the newer people first, is that okay? I can put you on the list for Felicia and Joss babies, they all have triple gene, you can look at offspring.
@Lehti
Obsidian/avocado/grey is coming to you :)
@TeaLeafves
White/ Avocado/Platinum is coming your way
@Velocidade
Ice/splash/purple would love a home with you!
@hachiko
I know, I hate exalting my dragons, that's why I set this thing up :D. Now I couldn't tell if you wanted one or not so I am giving them away but if you do, I can give the next babies that will be coming in 9-14 days?
@Sayorafina
I want to give the dragons to the newer people first, is that okay? I can put you on the list for Felicia and Joss babies, they all have triple gene, you can look at offspring.
@Elunea24

Aaaah thank you! She will be given a neato home with a neato mate *v*
@Elunea24

Aaaah thank you! She will be given a neato home with a neato mate *v*
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@Elunea24 Could I have that skydancer? I could trade for her o.o so pretty
@Elunea24 Could I have that skydancer? I could trade for her o.o so pretty
@Elunea24
Are there newer people? I joined april 14.
@Elunea24
Are there newer people? I joined april 14.
1 2