Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] A Few Random Items [B] Gaoler Genes
1 2 3
@VolcanicThunder - That is a tough question. In 13 hours that one expires then the next lowest would be 6.5kg, but if others were willing to pay that it wouldnt be on the AH it would have sold. Would 5milt still seem too much? I'd prefer to not drop much lower, but would be willing to for a solid mix of gems and treasure.

@ColorfulCredit - For that much you could switch your gems to treasure and buy one off of the ah and save some gems. How about 290g or 290kt? Seems fairer to me.
@VolcanicThunder - That is a tough question. In 13 hours that one expires then the next lowest would be 6.5kg, but if others were willing to pay that it wouldnt be on the AH it would have sold. Would 5milt still seem too much? I'd prefer to not drop much lower, but would be willing to for a solid mix of gems and treasure.

@ColorfulCredit - For that much you could switch your gems to treasure and buy one off of the ah and save some gems. How about 290g or 290kt? Seems fairer to me.
@Thamin
Oh, XD That sounds perfectly fine to me. Thanks for the tip.
I'll go ahead and toss up a CR
@Thamin
Oh, XD That sounds perfectly fine to me. Thanks for the tip.
I'll go ahead and toss up a CR
Hello, Star Voyagers.
And with that the egg has been sold! I'll try to add more items soon.
And with that the egg has been sold! I'll try to add more items soon.
@Thamin What about 4900g in pure or 4700g and a water egg? The second option totals about 5000g depending on the fluctuations of the AH but would require you to resell the egg
@Thamin What about 4900g in pure or 4700g and a water egg? The second option totals about 5000g depending on the fluctuations of the AH but would require you to resell the egg
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder - Both offers seem fair, So whichever option you would prefer I will accept. I know you made mention earlier that you shouldnt spend the money so if you would prefer to go with the lower pure gems and the egg I wouldnt mind reselling it, but if you'd prefer to keep the egg I am quite alright with the 4.9kg pure.
@VolcanicThunder - Both offers seem fair, So whichever option you would prefer I will accept. I know you made mention earlier that you shouldnt spend the money so if you would prefer to go with the lower pure gems and the egg I wouldnt mind reselling it, but if you'd prefer to keep the egg I am quite alright with the 4.9kg pure.
@Thamin Sending CR!
@Thamin Sending CR!
wishlist
And the Arcane Sprite has been sold!
And the Arcane Sprite has been sold!
Added Items I'm looking for too
Added Items I'm looking for too
@Thamin

I've got a couple shardflanks; what price are you comfortable paying for them? c:
@Thamin

I've got a couple shardflanks; what price are you comfortable paying for them? c:
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi - Last one I bought off of the MP was around 80kt. I'm running low on treasure at the moment so if buying with treasure I'd only be able to buy one for 125kt or less, but I could buy a few with gems. Would 125-150g be too low of an offer?
@Runi - Last one I bought off of the MP was around 80kt. I'm running low on treasure at the moment so if buying with treasure I'd only be able to buy one for 125kt or less, but I could buy a few with gems. Would 125-150g be too low of an offer?
1 2 3