Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [1 Slot Open] Ink Doodle Shop
1 2 3 4
can I get art for this guy? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493506/49350516_350.png[/img] I can pay 400kt
can I get art for this guy?

49350516_350.png

I can pay 400kt
the "reptilian" in my name only has one l
@jaderannosaurus - you've got the 3rd slot. Let me know when you have what you'd like. :)

@thereptilianowl - sorry, slots are unfortunately full now. I can make sure you're on the pinglist for next time. :)
@jaderannosaurus - you've got the 3rd slot. Let me know when you have what you'd like. :)

@thereptilianowl - sorry, slots are unfortunately full now. I can make sure you're on the pinglist for next time. :)
secret
@RedBirdBlueBird okay, thanks!
@RedBirdBlueBird okay, thanks!
the "reptilian" in my name only has one l
@RedBirdBlueBird Heeey thank you! I think I'll go with my Ghost Pirate Mermaid OC [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/552507383092477958/570686256296493056/yarrr.png[/img] Quicknotes: So she was a pirate who perished during a storm but before she could die completely her love of the ocean transformed her into a mermaid but she's still partly a ghost {see image; lower part of tail fin and left arm, and she has ghost scales creeping up her left cheek. Both eyes are a bit glowy but the left one a lot more so} (her cutlass is entirely ghost as the original was completely destroyed). In terms of personality she loves treasure still and hoards it, but it also confuses her - mostly she collects it due to old habits but now she's can't do anything with it. She's a bit aggressive towards ships and still tries to board them from time to time - not working out well most of the time. I'd like something either action-y with her cutlass or her lounging by pile of treasure (but she never looks super-cutesy as some mermaids are pls keep in mind Does that make sense? I can pick something else if it doesm't but I think she'd look [i]amazing[/i] in your style ((Do I pay now or later? I'd prefer now if it's all the same to you)) P.S. Can I ask that the pens/markers etc themselves not be in the final pic? If that's not possible I understand ^.^
@RedBirdBlueBird

Heeey thank you!
I think I'll go with my Ghost Pirate Mermaid OC
yarrr.png

Quicknotes: So she was a pirate who perished during a storm but before she could die completely her love of the ocean transformed her into a mermaid but she's still partly a ghost {see image; lower part of tail fin and left arm, and she has ghost scales creeping up her left cheek. Both eyes are a bit glowy but the left one a lot more so} (her cutlass is entirely ghost as the original was completely destroyed).
In terms of personality she loves treasure still and hoards it, but it also confuses her - mostly she collects it due to old habits but now she's can't do anything with it. She's a bit aggressive towards ships and still tries to board them from time to time - not working out well most of the time.

I'd like something either action-y with her cutlass or her lounging by pile of treasure (but she never looks super-cutesy as some mermaids are pls keep in mind

Does that make sense? I can pick something else if it doesm't but I think she'd look amazing in your style

((Do I pay now or later? I'd prefer now if it's all the same to you))

P.S. Can I ask that the pens/markers etc themselves not be in the final pic? If that's not possible I understand ^.^
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@jaderannosaurus - I usually request payment later, but I'd be happy to take it earlier if that's what you prefer. The ref is great! I'll get to work on it. I can definitely leave the markers out haha, they're usually there for #aesthetic
@jaderannosaurus - I usually request payment later, but I'd be happy to take it earlier if that's what you prefer. The ref is great! I'll get to work on it. I can definitely leave the markers out haha, they're usually there for #aesthetic
secret
@enoch @DragonWarrior333 @Extormus @jaderannosaurus @thereptilianowl @smeraldo @TuxTheStrayCat @OnyxBat @Pressia

Hey all! Art/Life update:

Delays on listings being completed this round are due to several life things! I really do apologize for the delays.

Good new is I have a phone upgrade! This means I'll be taking better quality of already completed artwork and sending them out again. Future artwork will of course be sent with better quality as well. :)

I have a few things to sort out before opening again, so I'll probably ping for slots next weekend.

Thank you!
@enoch @DragonWarrior333 @Extormus @jaderannosaurus @thereptilianowl @smeraldo @TuxTheStrayCat @OnyxBat @Pressia

Hey all! Art/Life update:

Delays on listings being completed this round are due to several life things! I really do apologize for the delays.

Good new is I have a phone upgrade! This means I'll be taking better quality of already completed artwork and sending them out again. Future artwork will of course be sent with better quality as well. :)

I have a few things to sort out before opening again, so I'll probably ping for slots next weekend.

Thank you!
secret
Ping List
@enoch @DragonWarrior333 @Extormus @jaderannosaurus @thereptilianowl
Ping List
@enoch @DragonWarrior333 @Extormus @jaderannosaurus @thereptilianowl
secret
Bump
Bump
secret
@RedBirdBlueBird Hello! If you still have a slot left, may I claim it? I'd be paying in gems; 500g total! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61177767] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/611778/61177767_350.png[/img] [/url] (No need to include his flowerfall)
@RedBirdBlueBird Hello! If you still have a slot left, may I claim it? I'd be paying in gems; 500g total!

61177767_350.png

(No need to include his flowerfall)
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
1 2 3 4