Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 182 183
Oh! Awww!
Oh! Awww!
tELe7b2tj0o.jpg
OMG THEY ARE PERFECT! <3
OMG THEY ARE PERFECT! <3
for_a_friend_by_mangajag-db23pp3.png
Awesome!!
Awesome!!
I... have yet to see shardhide in the market... is it just that rare to spawn or is everyone just grabbing it up like piranhas?
I... have yet to see shardhide in the market... is it just that rare to spawn or is everyone just grabbing it up like piranhas?
I'd like to mention that Multi-Gaze overlays Shardflank rather oddly behind the front elbows.. just an observation I found while dabbling with some scrys, but other than that, I love this new dragon so much.^^<3 [img]http://oi68.tinypic.com/1qfnye.jpg[/img]
I'd like to mention that Multi-Gaze overlays Shardflank rather oddly behind the front elbows.. just an observation I found while dabbling with some scrys, but other than that, I love this new dragon so much.^^<3

1qfnye.jpg
i1ZlD7j.gif
Slight obsession with feathers.
[quote name="ShiNigamiMaxwell" date="2019-06-12 13:30:32" ] I... have yet to see shardhide in the market... is it just that rare to spawn or is everyone just grabbing it up like piranhas? [/quote] A bit of both, slightly low stock plus lots of snipers trying to resell them.
ShiNigamiMaxwell wrote on 2019-06-12 13:30:32:
A bit of both, slightly low stock plus lots of snipers trying to resell them.
|
|
|
My Time is FR +0
19yo with issues
I LOVE Imps/Banes/WCs~
kVIzwBY.png
Oh my god they're so fluffy I love them???
Oh my god they're so fluffy I love them???
Wait wait wait
Someone's gotta tell me...
If I change one of my dragons into a Gaoler, will the genes carry over if they're parallel?

Gaolers have jaguar and rosette, so if I change my Gwendolyn into one, will she retain those genes?

I'm sad the new breed doesn't have runes though... By far my favorite tertiary
Wait wait wait
If I change one of my dragons into a Gaoler, will the genes carry over if they're parallel?

Gaolers have jaguar and rosette, so if I change my Gwendolyn into one, will she retain those genes?

[quote name="DarkCipher" date="2019-06-12 15:10:01" ] Wait wait wait Someone's gotta tell me... If I change one of my dragons into a Gaoler, will the genes carry over if they're parallel? Gaolers have jaguar and rosette, so if I change my Gwendolyn into one, will she retain those genes? I'm sad the new breed doesn't have runes though... By far my favorite tertiary [/quote] Unfortunately genes do not transfer over, even if they are parallel. And actually Gaelors do have runes!
DarkCipher wrote on 2019-06-12 15:10:01:
Wait wait wait

Unfortunately genes do not transfer over, even if they are parallel.

And actually Gaelors do have runes!
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
*Delayed Hype* I love the new breed and have scooted them to the front tab of my lair. I really can't wait for more ancient breeds!
*Delayed Hype* I love the new breed and have scooted them to the front tab of my lair. I really can't wait for more ancient breeds!
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 182 183