Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 182 183
Ever since the AH was revamped with all those cool search options, I have been wishing for the same in the Dragon Search. I love it. Love, love, love it. :) Thank you so much. This update almost makes me happier than Gaolers. ahaha

@Natakiro I do think it's all about timing and the RNG. Plus...internet speed. Mine is awful, so I've only actually started to see the harder to grab genes in the last 48 hours.

Ever since the AH was revamped with all those cool search options, I have been wishing for the same in the Dragon Search. I love it. Love, love, love it. :) Thank you so much. This update almost makes me happier than Gaolers. ahaha

@Natakiro I do think it's all about timing and the RNG. Plus...internet speed. Mine is awful, so I've only actually started to see the harder to grab genes in the last 48 hours.

lGriifT.png
Am I the only One not seeing shardflank coming up in the market place?
Am I the only One not seeing shardflank coming up in the market place?
tDeKDnH.png 5hF3FGk.png gaDbGK.png
[quote name="Libelle" date="2019-06-12 01:35:02" ] [quote name="Natakiro" date="2019-06-12 01:12:39" ] [quote name="Libelle" date="2019-06-12 00:43:19" ] [quote name="Natakiro" date="2019-06-11 18:10:18" ] [color=#006ab8]Are the Gaoler genes already reduced back to "normal" rates? I'm not seeing them stock like before; now they seem down to just 4-7 stacks :( I was led to believe that they'd be surplus-ing for a week, which would be until this Saturday... Are they just in a strange lull, or did they stop overstocking already? [/quote] I believe it has a lot to do with the times you lock into Flight Rising and visit the Marketplace. I am active on Flight Rising around rollover, and I have seen hundreds of gene scrolls stock every day since the release. I am usually asleep when the majority of Flight Rising users are online. ;) [/quote] [color=#006ab8]It seemed to have just been an issue this day. I'm on at weird hours, anytime between 11-2 FR (usually toward the latter half - I'm fairly nocturnal for my timezone), and was encountering this consistently all day. Either way, it's not occurring anymore; they all seem to be stocked up well again ^^ (except for the one gene, which I'm still rather peeved about. I've been camping out in the marketplace since the Gaolers were released, and refreshing the page every 5 minutes on the nose; I keep [i]seeing [/i]Shardflank, I can just never [i]grab [/i]it, since it stocks in pathetic amounts, contrary to the higher quantities of the other genes, and saying they're boosted this week.) [/quote] I have been online between 11 pm and 1:30 am FR time today, and I have seen hundreds of gene scrolls stock in the Marketplace. Some sell out fast, some linger. So, no, this has definitely [i]not[/i] been an issue today ... [/quote] [color=#006ab8]Just unlucky yesterday with my internet, I guess ^^; Glad to know it wasn't an all-around issue, then. [emoji=gaoler happy size=1] [quote name="Stormhawke" date="2019-06-12 05:15:08" ] @/Natakiro I do think it's all about timing and the RNG. Plus...internet speed. Mine is awful, so I've only actually started to see the harder to grab genes in the last 48 hours. [/quote] [color=#006ab8]My internet can be down-right terrible at times, so it might've been one of those days and I didn't notice. XD
Libelle wrote on 2019-06-12 01:35:02:
Natakiro wrote on 2019-06-12 01:12:39:
Libelle wrote on 2019-06-12 00:43:19:
Natakiro wrote on 2019-06-11 18:10:18:
Are the Gaoler genes already reduced back to "normal" rates? I'm not seeing them stock like before; now they seem down to just 4-7 stacks :( I was led to believe that they'd be surplus-ing for a week, which would be until this Saturday... Are they just in a strange lull, or did they stop overstocking already?

I believe it has a lot to do with the times you lock into Flight Rising and visit the Marketplace. I am active on Flight Rising around rollover, and I have seen hundreds of gene scrolls stock every day since the release. I am usually asleep when the majority of Flight Rising users are online. ;)
It seemed to have just been an issue this day. I'm on at weird hours, anytime between 11-2 FR (usually toward the latter half - I'm fairly nocturnal for my timezone), and was encountering this consistently all day. Either way, it's not occurring anymore; they all seem to be stocked up well again ^^ (except for the one gene, which I'm still rather peeved about. I've been camping out in the marketplace since the Gaolers were released, and refreshing the page every 5 minutes on the nose; I keep seeing Shardflank, I can just never grab it, since it stocks in pathetic amounts, contrary to the higher quantities of the other genes, and saying they're boosted this week.)

I have been online between 11 pm and 1:30 am FR time today, and I have seen hundreds of gene scrolls stock in the Marketplace. Some sell out fast, some linger. So, no, this has definitely not been an issue today ...
Just unlucky yesterday with my internet, I guess ^^; Glad to know it wasn't an all-around issue, then.

Stormhawke wrote on 2019-06-12 05:15:08:
@/Natakiro I do think it's all about timing and the RNG. Plus...internet speed. Mine is awful, so I've only actually started to see the harder to grab genes in the last 48 hours.
My internet can be down-right terrible at times, so it might've been one of those days and I didn't notice. XD
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
When is
Shardflank gonna pop-up in the gem market!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA— I NEED TWO!!!
When is
[quote name="Natakiro" date="2019-06-09 12:23:31" ] [color=#006ab8]Why are the Shardflank genes so hard to grab? Anyone else having this issue with them? I've gotten my fill of all of the other ones, but have yet to grab a [i]single [/i]Shardflank. My last two poor naked babies are in need [emoji=gaoler sad size=1] edit: ^ EXACTLY as above person; glad I'm not the only one. The price gouging on the AH for those is insane. :/ Can we please get those stocking in higher quantities? Sucks for those that actually want them on their dragons but keep getting beat by the flippers. [/quote] Finally! Please!
Natakiro wrote on 2019-06-09 12:23:31:
Why are the Shardflank genes so hard to grab? Anyone else having this issue with them? I've gotten my fill of all of the other ones, but have yet to grab a single Shardflank. My last two poor naked babies are in need

edit: ^ EXACTLY as above person; glad I'm not the only one. The price gouging on the AH for those is insane. :/ Can we please get those stocking in higher quantities? Sucks for those that actually want them on their dragons but keep getting beat by the flippers.

Finally! Please!
you can make an art doll out of this dragon soo cool
you can make an art doll out of this dragon soo cool
[quote name="ZephyrTea" date="2019-06-12 09:38:46" ] When is Shardflank gonna pop-up in the gem market!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA— I NEED TWO!!! [/quote] Pretty sure they are one of the few that goes rather quickly. I haven't seen them in the market myself but I could just be late to see them. The timing might be off on my part because people have been assuring others they do drop in there, but It's hard to time when they are in there.
ZephyrTea wrote on 2019-06-12 09:38:46:
When is

Pretty sure they are one of the few that goes rather quickly. I haven't seen them in the market myself but I could just be late to see them. The timing might be off on my part because people have been assuring others they do drop in there, but It's hard to time when they are in there.
60eldD0.gif[/url]
jA5A7gu.png
mYEe9VI.png
0HBKL8H.png
XAx6hs9.png
oaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png
SEIqIGe.png
oczO35g.png
mRmIDl9.png
wLurwzJ.png
o7CqYdD.png
wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif nature_demibling_by_cicide76536-dcipnk2.gif
For anyone who is curious on where to get the genes. This thread right here tells you where you'll have best chances of getting them. I referred to it when I was curious on where some come from.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2695396
For anyone who is curious on where to get the genes. This thread right here tells you where you'll have best chances of getting them. I referred to it when I was curious on where some come from.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2695396
60eldD0.gif[/url]
jA5A7gu.png
mYEe9VI.png
0HBKL8H.png
XAx6hs9.png
oaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png
SEIqIGe.png
oczO35g.png
mRmIDl9.png
wLurwzJ.png
o7CqYdD.png
wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif nature_demibling_by_cicide76536-dcipnk2.gif
Okay I'm normally not fond of pink, never really cared for it since I was little, but this beautiful baby I just had to show off. His genes are so cute and perfect to match with his color scheme. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52573548] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525736/52573548_350.png[/img] [/url]
Okay I'm normally not fond of pink, never really cared for it since I was little, but this beautiful baby I just had to show off. His genes are so cute and perfect to match with his color scheme.

52573548_350.png
60eldD0.gif[/url]
jA5A7gu.png
mYEe9VI.png
0HBKL8H.png
XAx6hs9.png
oaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png
SEIqIGe.png
oczO35g.png
mRmIDl9.png
wLurwzJ.png
o7CqYdD.png
I need Jaguar (for my friend’s pair)... there were lots when I didn’t want/need one, and now that I do... there are none ):( [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49345648] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493457/49345648_350.png[/img] [/url] She needs this. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=26&winggene=33&wings=140&auth=2a542531faff033086c944f4f3cdf8f79ba23c1f&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I need Jaguar (for my friend’s pair)... there were lots when I didn’t want/need one, and now that I do... there are none ):(

49345648_350.png

She needs this.

dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=26&winggene=33&wings=140&auth=2a542531faff033086c944f4f3cdf8f79ba23c1f&dummyext=prev.png

1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 182 183