Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gem Purchases delayed/not working
1 2 3 4 5
I'm having the same issue. It usually goes through very quickly for me when I buy Gems - in moments. But this time - nothing so far!

I'm having the same issue. It usually goes through very quickly for me when I buy Gems - in moments. But this time - nothing so far!

Following*
I'm having this issue as well.
Following*
I'm having this issue as well.
I'm having the same issue. They showed up once and then poof I went back to the previous amount.
I'm having the same issue. They showed up once and then poof I went back to the previous amount.
Im having issues buying any gems. You think FR paused all transactions in order to fix this issue? I wanna gene up my Gaoler!
Im having issues buying any gems. You think FR paused all transactions in order to fix this issue? I wanna gene up my Gaoler!
hatchlings_for_sale.png
I had this problem around 3:22pm EST/ 12:22pm site time today. Still haven't gotten any gems

edit: the charge has shown up on the bank account, but I still haven't been credited with them
I had this problem around 3:22pm EST/ 12:22pm site time today. Still haven't gotten any gems

edit: the charge has shown up on the bank account, but I still haven't been credited with them
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
My gems from last night came in so I thought COOL it's fixed now and bought more. That was 10 minutes ago and still nothing. So I think it's just REALLY delayed.
My gems from last night came in so I thought COOL it's fixed now and bought more. That was 10 minutes ago and still nothing. So I think it's just REALLY delayed.
because admins have to add gems via DataBase. that's possible they forget to check emails or etc.

lets post "Give back or money or gems" via contact us >:)
because admins have to add gems via DataBase. that's possible they forget to check emails or etc.

lets post "Give back or money or gems" via contact us >:)
He/They
So my $20 gem purchase finally went through and was added but I have not got my $5 gem purchase it looks like
So my $20 gem purchase finally went through and was added but I have not got my $5 gem purchase it looks like
Have Flightrising for eldemore
I'm going on 18 hours waiting for my gems to show up. :') The payment shows up in my bank account, but it's stuck on "pending" and nothing at all shows up in my PayPal account, so I don't even have a transaction number to send to staff in a contact us form. Rip.
I'm going on 18 hours waiting for my gems to show up. :') The payment shows up in my bank account, but it's stuck on "pending" and nothing at all shows up in my PayPal account, so I don't even have a transaction number to send to staff in a contact us form. Rip.
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
This just happened to me, bought mine at 7:23 server time (which isn't too far away) but i'm mostly making that mark myself
I was a sleepybrained dummy and bought twice to see if it's bugged, but thankfully it was a low amount lol. def don't do what I do kids
This just happened to me, bought mine at 7:23 server time (which isn't too far away) but i'm mostly making that mark myself
I was a sleepybrained dummy and bought twice to see if it's bugged, but thankfully it was a low amount lol. def don't do what I do kids
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
1 2 3 4 5