Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gaoler Texture?
1 2 3 4
Ever since the gaolers have appeared I wondered what their manes/fur felt like. Does it change according to element? I made a few random guesses:

Water: Smooth and silky
Wind: Maybe the mane just moves in the breeze randomly idk
Light: The mane just reflects light
Lightning: The mane sticks up in random areas
Plague: Stinky mane
Earth: Dry mane

Who has headcannon’s about their gaoler’s manes?
Ever since the gaolers have appeared I wondered what their manes/fur felt like. Does it change according to element? I made a few random guesses:

Water: Smooth and silky
Wind: Maybe the mane just moves in the breeze randomly idk
Light: The mane just reflects light
Lightning: The mane sticks up in random areas
Earth: Dry mane

Who has headcannon’s about their gaoler’s manes?
XWGx9rY.gif
You forgot their flight of origin, ice. ;_;
You forgot their flight of origin, ice. ;_;
ice_rune_50x50.png
@Rotring

Maybe they have cold manes, or perhaps that’s why wintercoat exists 030
@Rotring

Maybe they have cold manes, or perhaps that’s why wintercoat exists 030
XWGx9rY.gif
Stinky mane flight rise up
Stinky mane flight rise up
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
water: always slightly moist, just enough to be annoying
water: always slightly moist, just enough to be annoying
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
Nature would be full of moss and/or bugs
Nature would be full of moss and/or bugs
faxrqz.jpg
Oooooo I'd feel bad for water gaolers... My dog had a pretty heavy coat, and it puts her at risk of getten rashes when we don't dry her off properly after swimming. Hopefully they'd somehow have some kind of immunity or resistance to that.
Oooooo I'd feel bad for water gaolers... My dog had a pretty heavy coat, and it puts her at risk of getten rashes when we don't dry her off properly after swimming. Hopefully they'd somehow have some kind of immunity or resistance to that.
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
Stinky mane flight [emoji=gaoler tongue size=2]
Stinky mane flight
UnyqHqE.png
I'd like to think arcane gaolers would have fur that's strangely smooth, perhaps almost like a straight human hair texture and maybe with some iridescent spots or stripes that only glow when they use their magic/under starlight!

I bet ice gaolers just have super thick fur, the kind with multiple layers to trap heat. Very plush. You'd sink into it like a pillow and that'd be x4 with wintercoat. Sheds everywhere.

fire gaolers - thinner, finer fur on those that don't completely shed down to a lion-like pelt
I'd like to think arcane gaolers would have fur that's strangely smooth, perhaps almost like a straight human hair texture and maybe with some iridescent spots or stripes that only glow when they use their magic/under starlight!

I bet ice gaolers just have super thick fur, the kind with multiple layers to trap heat. Very plush. You'd sink into it like a pillow and that'd be x4 with wintercoat. Sheds everywhere.

fire gaolers - thinner, finer fur on those that don't completely shed down to a lion-like pelt
Xxxg3lF.png
[quote name="Paid5159" date="2019-06-11 17:45:53" ] Plague: Stinky mane [/quote]
Paid5159 wrote on 2019-06-11 17:45:53:
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
1 2 3 4