Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | FREE Tundra [Closed]
I was given this Tundra for free awhile back, and he was just sitting in my lair. So, I think it's time to let go and give him a new home. He comes with art, lore, and apparel: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38932466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389325/38932466_350.png[/img] [/url] Free to anyone who would like a nice dragon to add to their collection... [b]PLEASE DO NOT EXALT!!![/b] If you don't want him anymore just give him away or put him on one of those lore threads (I forgot what they're called). Please and thank you <3
I was given this Tundra for free awhile back, and he was just sitting in my lair. So, I think it's time to let go and give him a new home.

He comes with art, lore, and apparel:

38932466_350.png

Free to anyone who would like a nice dragon to add to their collection...
PLEASE DO NOT EXALT!!!
If you don't want him anymore just give him away or put him on one of those lore threads (I forgot what they're called). Please and thank you <3
windsinger_by_metal_beak-d6luibp.png
Oh my gosh! I would love to take him off of your hands! He's gorgeous!
Oh my gosh! I would love to take him off of your hands! He's gorgeous!
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

josh | he/him | fr+4
wishlist
hatchery
ipnEeR0.png
@CipherSpell Okay great! I am sending him your way, please take good care of him ^^
@CipherSpell Okay great! I am sending him your way, please take good care of him ^^
windsinger_by_metal_beak-d6luibp.png
@wxnchi I absolutely will! I'm actually about to try my hand at writing some lore for the dragons I already have so it'd be nice to have a fun traveller added into the mix <3
@wxnchi I absolutely will! I'm actually about to try my hand at writing some lore for the dragons I already have so it'd be nice to have a fun traveller added into the mix <3
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

josh | he/him | fr+4
wishlist
hatchery
ipnEeR0.png