Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What genes for gaolers do you wanna see?
1 2 3 4 5
I would love to see a linebreaking secondary or tertiary that gives them bigger wings. Bonus points for some sort of, idk, seraph patterning or something
I would love to see a linebreaking secondary or tertiary that gives them bigger wings. Bonus points for some sort of, idk, seraph patterning or something
@Biologiquill

Agreed, I love their manes and their neanderthal-like roughness. They really do look like some kind of dinosaur-like ancestors to the tundras we see today. But as a lover of secondary genes I'm getting stuck on the fact that they're basically the emu's of the dragon world and don't really show those beautiful genes to their fullest.

I would like to see a gene called primal - hell it may be one of those genes that can go into any of the three gene categories. But the primal gene would reflect the dragon's element like primal eyes do, with the exception that they obey the color wheel like any other gene. A fire dragon withleaf-colored flaming primal wings? An ice dragon with a heather-colored primal snowflake tertiary?

PLS.

@Biologiquill

Agreed, I love their manes and their neanderthal-like roughness. They really do look like some kind of dinosaur-like ancestors to the tundras we see today. But as a lover of secondary genes I'm getting stuck on the fact that they're basically the emu's of the dragon world and don't really show those beautiful genes to their fullest.

I would like to see a gene called primal - hell it may be one of those genes that can go into any of the three gene categories. But the primal gene would reflect the dragon's element like primal eyes do, with the exception that they obey the color wheel like any other gene. A fire dragon withleaf-colored flaming primal wings? An ice dragon with a heather-colored primal snowflake tertiary?

PLS.

Goal Ticklist
LF Studs - help develop rare color combos!
Gimme my Speckle!
Gimme my Speckle!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
stained
stained
1086ef29feb805a7b493f37586de5f42a0c51429.jpghttps://flamecaller-terracotta-figurine.tumblr.com/
@Zenith Oh, you have me backing this now. That sounds awesome, though possibly not the easiest to implement!
@Zenith Oh, you have me backing this now. That sounds awesome, though possibly not the easiest to implement!
more tail
or maybe sabre-tooth tiger fangs
more tail
or maybe sabre-tooth tiger fangs
furry_fiddle.png
I'd love a gene that resembles the spotted tabby pattern, mackerel tabby pattern or classic tabby pattern of cats, I see Gaelors as the dragon equivalent of Maine Coons and/or Norwegian Forest Cats.
I'd love a gene that resembles the spotted tabby pattern, mackerel tabby pattern or classic tabby pattern of cats, I see Gaelors as the dragon equivalent of Maine Coons and/or Norwegian Forest Cats.
FR+10
he/xe
Fireflies, and if we're going to have Crystal, I want facet. Please.
Fireflies, and if we're going to have Crystal, I want facet. Please.
punkinator919_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc5zq7l.gif
I want Jowlers.
I want Jowlers.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Cherub Cuz I wanna turn this boy into a Gaoler but I love his Cherub too much :( [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=456706] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4568/456706_350.png[/img] [/url]
Cherub

Cuz I wanna turn this boy into a Gaoler but I love his Cherub too much :(

456706_350.png
Tn4aWhc.png
1 2 3 4 5