Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 182 183
[quote name="Magicalvortex123" date="2019-06-09 02:42:21" ] @?Valaena is you go to galore's glorious gifts, you will be able to collect 2 breed change scrolls that will make 2 dragons of your choice into gaolers. To do this, go to your hoard and click, 'specialty' you should find your gaoler breed change scroll. Click on it, and it will come up with all the dragons you can change the breed of. Beware that it will reset ALL genes back to basic. Hope this helps.[emoji=unicorn size=1][emoji=gaoler laughing size=1] [/quote] Yep I know but thank you!! <3
Magicalvortex123 wrote on 2019-06-09 02:42:21:
@?Valaena is you go to galore's glorious gifts, you will be able to collect 2 breed change scrolls that will make 2 dragons of your choice into gaolers. To do this, go to your hoard and click, 'specialty' you should find your gaoler breed change scroll. Click on it, and it will come up with all the dragons you can change the breed of.
Beware that it will reset ALL genes back to basic.

Hope this helps.
Yep I know but thank you!! <3
Ohhhh I love them!! ... Terribly disappointing that all genes are erased even if only one is incompatible, though. [emoji=fae sad size=1]
Ohhhh I love them!!

... Terribly disappointing that all genes are erased even if only one is incompatible, though.
ZuUvaLD.png
I LOVE THE GAOLERS MORE THAN I CAN SCREAM
I LOVE THE GAOLERS MORE THAN I CAN SCREAM
[center] I love I love I love I love I LOVE LOOK AT THE ANTLERS [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51357011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513571/51357011_350.png[/img] [/url] SYBIL The Seer Sly as a Shadow and Wise as an Owl
I love I love I love I love I LOVE

LOOK AT THE ANTLERS

51357011_350.png

SYBIL
The Seer
Sly as a Shadow and Wise as an Owl
wYQVCwV.gif
Im such a nerd, i teared up when i saw the notification left in the wake of the ancient dragon's appearance. super excited these are starting to roll out!
Im such a nerd, i teared up when i saw the notification left in the wake of the ancient dragon's appearance. super excited these are starting to roll out!
-.`~ we are all pieces of data ~'.-
Gotta say, guys. Last year’s anniversary almost turned me off of FR, and I was kind of in a limbo of semi-hiatus because I couldn’t deal with some of the eyes. But this update. I really applaud you guys. I absolutely ADORE the gaolers. How much I love these fluffy guys makes me really excited for ancient breeds to come!

Also gotta say I’m hyped about relocating my lair in the future. I love the Ancient Behemoth but I wanna go back to the Everbloom Gardens <3
Gotta say, guys. Last year’s anniversary almost turned me off of FR, and I was kind of in a limbo of semi-hiatus because I couldn’t deal with some of the eyes. But this update. I really applaud you guys. I absolutely ADORE the gaolers. How much I love these fluffy guys makes me really excited for ancient breeds to come!

Also gotta say I’m hyped about relocating my lair in the future. I love the Ancient Behemoth but I wanna go back to the Everbloom Gardens <3
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
The Gaolers are great. My only complaint is the pronunciation vs the actual spelling. Jailers... Blech. It isn't even punny.
The Gaolers are great. My only complaint is the pronunciation vs the actual spelling. Jailers... Blech. It isn't even punny.
knhLXgs.png
JZ9U5gK.jpg
JZ9U5gK.jpg
dd4c357c-68d4-4116-bccc-e1c20c55aa3c.png
@Rudinn

Thanks so much for responding to my question :) Have a great week!
@Rudinn

Thanks so much for responding to my question :) Have a great week!
The coli genes. How rare are they? Are they specific to certain venues?
The coli genes. How rare are they? Are they specific to certain venues?
chaLd3m.png
YOU are needed to join the Dodo Cause™. (not trademarked) Instead of brewing them or eating them, send them to me to grow my army sanctuary!
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 182 183