Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Purge
So it slightly pains me to do this...I need to rehome some of my dragons. It's not that I don't like them, it's just that I don't really find much of the significance behind them as I used to do. As a result, the dragons in my Available tab in my lair are up for grabs. Please be fair as I do not wish for them to be exalted or anything like that! However, I am willing to part with some of my dragons in the Glacial Aura tab. The first page is a definite 'no', but the other dragons I [i]may[/i] consider. The dragons that are anything above a level 10, however, are not up for consideration unless you have a really good price point for them. I hope you find something that you may like~[emoji=gaoler love size=1]
So it slightly pains me to do this...I need to rehome some of my dragons.

It's not that I don't like them, it's just that I don't really find much of the significance behind them as I used to do.

As a result, the dragons in my Available tab in my lair are up for grabs. Please be fair as I do not wish for them to be exalted or anything like that!

However, I am willing to part with some of my dragons in the Glacial Aura tab. The first page is a definite 'no', but the other dragons I may consider. The dragons that are anything above a level 10, however, are not up for consideration unless you have a really good price point for them.

I hope you find something that you may like~
Bumping Look at this pretty girl! She could be all yours to take home to your lair today! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28452170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284522/28452170_350.png[/img] [/url]
Bumping

Look at this pretty girl! She could be all yours to take home to your lair today!

28452170_350.png
@Alcina
Your two dergs, Elymsa and Tabitha are quite lovely - I'm usually not a huge fan of gembond dragons but she's just pulls it off so well. I'd love to give either or both of them a good home if you'd let me
@Alcina
Your two dergs, Elymsa and Tabitha are quite lovely - I'm usually not a huge fan of gembond dragons but she's just pulls it off so well. I'd love to give either or both of them a good home if you'd let me
@IllusionaryPandi

I would prefer to keep Tabitha for now...she is quite lovely, isn't she? If I do decide to part with her, I will let you know!

But for now, you may definitely take Elymsa. Name a price you feel is fair! I might throw in her Apparel as well!
@IllusionaryPandi

I would prefer to keep Tabitha for now...she is quite lovely, isn't she? If I do decide to part with her, I will let you know!

But for now, you may definitely take Elymsa. Name a price you feel is fair! I might throw in her Apparel as well!
@Alcina
idk I am godawful at pricing things - is 17g okay?
@Alcina
idk I am godawful at pricing things - is 17g okay?
@IllusionaryPandi

If you'd be willing to make it an even 20g, she's all yours!
@IllusionaryPandi

If you'd be willing to make it an even 20g, she's all yours!
@Alcina
Sure why the heck not - I'll send over a CR
@Alcina
Sure why the heck not - I'll send over a CR
Bumping This pretty girl is this Bump's showcase! She is of the Snow Opal subspecies and would love to bring some snow to your home in the summer! Don't worry, she won't bring too much. Just enough to make it a pleasant temperature~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31810983] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318110/31810983_350.png[/img] [/url] Any Apparel I put on her at the moment may or may not come with her when she is sold at a low, if not zero, cost. EDIT: Oh yes, she is unnamed as well!
Bumping

This pretty girl is this Bump's showcase! She is of the Snow Opal subspecies and would love to bring some snow to your home in the summer! Don't worry, she won't bring too much. Just enough to make it a pleasant temperature~

31810983_350.png

Any Apparel I put on her at the moment may or may not come with her when she is sold at a low, if not zero, cost.

EDIT: Oh yes, she is unnamed as well!