Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 182 183
[quote name="LeluKitakaze" date="2019-06-10 09:52:50" ] [quote name="Lisegathe" date="2019-06-10 00:59:03" ] @LeluKitakaze if you need a high enough level cauldron, you can borrow mine as long as you have all the ingredients plus a small fee of 3kt ;) [/quote] Lol, I'm not even sure if I have the ingredients. I think I will just wait though. [/quote] Lol, nvm I had enough treasure to buy it on auction. Crimzon looks awesome now.
LeluKitakaze wrote on 2019-06-10 09:52:50:
Lisegathe wrote on 2019-06-10 00:59:03:
@LeluKitakaze if you need a high enough level cauldron, you can borrow mine as long as you have all the ingredients plus a small fee of 3kt ;)

Lol, I'm not even sure if I have the ingredients. I think I will just wait though.

Lol, nvm I had enough treasure to buy it on auction. Crimzon looks awesome now.
60eldD0.gif[/url]
jA5A7gu.png
mYEe9VI.png
0HBKL8H.png
XAx6hs9.png
oaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png
SEIqIGe.png
oczO35g.png
mRmIDl9.png
wLurwzJ.png
o7CqYdD.png
wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif nature_demibling_by_cicide76536-dcipnk2.gif
do we know the rarity/breeding percentages of each gaoler gene yet?

or is there some way i could figure that out?
do we know the rarity/breeding percentages of each gaoler gene yet?

or is there some way i could figure that out?
I forget if this was said before and forgive me if it was but, will ancient breeds be able to breed with other ancient breeds? How will genes work with the hatchlings?
I forget if this was said before and forgive me if it was but, will ancient breeds be able to breed with other ancient breeds? How will genes work with the hatchlings?
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
[quote name="@Mangoeclipse" date="2019-06-10 11:44:48" ] I forget if this was said before and forgive me if it was but, will ancient breeds be able to breed with other ancient breeds? How will genes work with the hatchlings? [/quote] They cant breed with other breeds
@Mangoeclipse wrote on 2019-06-10 11:44:48:
They cant breed with other breeds
145147204&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Rosette
[emoji=gaoler star size=2] Yey [s]new [/s] ancient breed~ But is it weird that I'm more focused on the Map + Relaunch Coliseum PvP (2nd) than on anything else... FR I'm waiting...[emoji=dog 2 size=1]

Yey new ancient breed~

But is it weird that I'm more focused on the Map + Relaunch Coliseum PvP (2nd) than on anything else...
FR I'm waiting...
4oO1RBo.png *size = 525x100
[quote]As promised, we are announcing this shutdown well ahead of time so that you have ample time to earn any legacy achievements that you may be working towards.[/quote] [i]I haven't read through the whole thread and i also didn't really stalked if i can find any info about that anywhere, so if this has been answered before, i'd gladly take a link to it - thank you![/i] This sounds as if we were able to gain the existing archievments right now, but the battle avm's still aren't working or are they? I am usually grinding a lot and i'd say i've slain well over 100 enemies, but i still haven't gotten this avm. I know of a few friends that it's "bugged" since a while - but, is there a chance to get them unlocked now? If so, how? It's just a tiny part of the game, but i am into archievments and stuff [s](and i need them all)[/s] but... how? [emoji=spiral confused size=2] Please ping me <3 Thanks a lot :)
Quote:
As promised, we are announcing this shutdown well ahead of time so that you have ample time to earn any legacy achievements that you may be working towards.

I haven't read through the whole thread and i also didn't really stalked if i can find any info about that anywhere, so if this has been answered before, i'd gladly take a link to it - thank you!

This sounds as if we were able to gain the existing archievments right now, but the battle avm's still aren't working or are they? I am usually grinding a lot and i'd say i've slain well over 100 enemies, but i still haven't gotten this avm. I know of a few friends that it's "bugged" since a while - but, is there a chance to get them unlocked now? If so, how?

It's just a tiny part of the game, but i am into archievments and stuff (and i need them all) but... how?

Please ping me <3
Thanks a lot :)
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

[img]https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-10-2019/Y-8wSS.gif[/img] how i feel about everything.
Y-8wSS.gif
how i feel about everything.
gcvQ5RD.pngEhggh4C.png7BtDqtJ.pngvcby9h2.png6pobcCR.pnghmRVTgp.png
Also can I say thank you for the Search update, I've been WAITING for the ability to search by element for so long!
Also can I say thank you for the Search update, I've been WAITING for the ability to search by element for so long!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
This update very interesting[emoji=Gaoler Star size=1]
This update very interesting
A new breed but still no regular lairspace?
A new breed but still no regular lairspace?
Participation.png6ZO43b3.png
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 182 183