Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Interest Check: Wendiglows | XXY Gaolers
1 2
Just decked out my first Gaolers, and my friend @RadiantxHero commented on how they looked like Wendigos! So...[b][i]Wendiglows[/i][/b] is the name we gave this pair, since they both have a funky little glow to them. My friend might come up with some subspecies lore, but for now, this is just an interest check for hatchlings! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429288/42928706_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428359/42835878_350.png[/img] They're Abyss Tapir/Abyss Striation/Cyan Thylacine & Ghost!
Just decked out my first Gaolers, and my friend @RadiantxHero commented on how they looked like Wendigos! So...Wendiglows is the name we gave this pair, since they both have a funky little glow to them. My friend might come up with some subspecies lore, but for now, this is just an interest check for hatchlings!

42928706_350.png

42835878_350.png

They're Abyss Tapir/Abyss Striation/Cyan Thylacine & Ghost!
^
^
[color= blue]They look stunning!![/color= blue] [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
They look stunning!!
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
Ahh they are absolutely stunning!
I would def be interested in their offspring, though if I would be able to afford them is another question. :'3
Ahh they are absolutely stunning!
I would def be interested in their offspring, though if I would be able to afford them is another question. :'3
Pssst, don't wake them.
2n6zpzb.png
@Karane

We always try to make our hatchlings affordable, even when it's a new breed or gene! We aren't quite set on a price yet, but we're thinking somewhere in the 40-50k range to start off, before the hype cools off and we lower the price to more around our usual range.
@Karane

We always try to make our hatchlings affordable, even when it's a new breed or gene! We aren't quite set on a price yet, but we're thinking somewhere in the 40-50k range to start off, before the hype cools off and we lower the price to more around our usual range.
@OddJobs

Thank you for the reply!
And that's definitely an amount I can put aside for a hatchling (especially one with such stunning colors). :3c
@OddJobs

Thank you for the reply!
And that's definitely an amount I can put aside for a hatchling (especially one with such stunning colors). :3c
Pssst, don't wake them.
2n6zpzb.png
^
^
@OddJobs
OMGGGGG I wanna ping!
@OddJobs
OMGGGGG I wanna ping!
24002659_oFj.png
@Polymorphus

We'll get you down on the list!
@Polymorphus

We'll get you down on the list!
@OddJobs
Thank you so much omg! What kind of nest are these fluffs gonna be on?
@OddJobs
Thank you so much omg! What kind of nest are these fluffs gonna be on?
24002659_oFj.png
1 2