Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | literally cannot get shardflank
1 2 3 4
[quote name="DancingHare" date="2019-06-09 17:34:32" ] [quote name="Rexcaliburr" date="2019-06-09 17:24:52" ] Honestly a goddamn mood. I need a Shardflank too and no way in hell am I buying one for more than double the MP price from the AH. [/quote] Double? It's like 6x the price... isn't it 75000 in the MP? [/quote] That's why I said more than double. Can't be bothered to do the math.
DancingHare wrote on 2019-06-09 17:34:32:
Rexcaliburr wrote on 2019-06-09 17:24:52:
Honestly a goddamn mood. I need a Shardflank too and no way in hell am I buying one for more than double the MP price from the AH.

Double? It's like 6x the price... isn't it 75000 in the MP?

That's why I said more than double. Can't be bothered to do the math.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
git gud or wait till the prices drop lol
git gud or wait till the prices drop lol
if i can snipe it for you, I'll throw it your way.
if i can snipe it for you, I'll throw it your way.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
i've been trying to snatch one since the update, and i literally just now managed to get it. i'm gonna grab another one for my friend, and then if my lucky streak continues i'm kinda tempted to grab some more and put them on the ah for 100-150ish kt. like i'd enjoy making a profit but damn you don't gotta punish people that badly.
i've been trying to snatch one since the update, and i literally just now managed to get it. i'm gonna grab another one for my friend, and then if my lucky streak continues i'm kinda tempted to grab some more and put them on the ah for 100-150ish kt. like i'd enjoy making a profit but damn you don't gotta punish people that badly.
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
Shardflank literally just stocked, but they all immediately sold out when I went to buy one for myself
Shardflank literally just stocked, but they all immediately sold out when I went to buy one for myself
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I've sniped a couple of them for fun, and am actually pretty okay with selling some of them under whatever's LAH! Or a little over the base price, something-or-other.
I've sniped a couple of them for fun, and am actually pretty okay with selling some of them under whatever's LAH! Or a little over the base price, something-or-other.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
[quote name="Xela" date="2019-06-09 18:21:21" ] Shardflank literally just stocked, but they all immediately sold out when I went to buy one for myself [/quote] ^This. I’ve even clicked buy and got to the point where I could confirm and then it said they were ‘no longer available’, like, 3 times. The struggle continues! Heck, I may even just hire a sniper at this point. :P
Xela wrote on 2019-06-09 18:21:21:

^This. I’ve even clicked buy and got to the point where I could confirm and then it said they were ‘no longer available’, like, 3 times. The struggle continues!

Heck, I may even just hire a sniper at this point. :P
EYhnjwN.png
update: i got one for me and one for my friend so i'm ready to break the economy now >:3c
update: i got one for me and one for my friend so i'm ready to break the economy now >:3c
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
a bit off topic but i wish some of the new genes weren’t gaoler exclusive?? like i’d LOVE shardflank on my arcane rep like crystalspine on my dragons?? yes please i may have to get a gaoler arcane rep :>
a bit off topic but i wish some of the new genes weren’t gaoler exclusive?? like i’d LOVE shardflank on my arcane rep like crystalspine on my dragons?? yes please i may have to get a gaoler arcane rep :>
wind.gif
Yeah. I'm a good sniper. And I like making money. I have a darn good computer and a darn good internet connection, and even I can't get it.

But even my patience has limits. I'm trying to get one for a friend wo wants it. Nevermind myself. I'm definitely not paying 300g for it; I'd rather eat a hat live on stream.
Yeah. I'm a good sniper. And I like making money. I have a darn good computer and a darn good internet connection, and even I can't get it.

But even my patience has limits. I'm trying to get one for a friend wo wants it. Nevermind myself. I'm definitely not paying 300g for it; I'd rather eat a hat live on stream.
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
1 2 3 4