Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (almost) EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!
1 2
Hi all!! I'm currently a bit strapped for cash (*cough* and den space), and I have a lot of neat babies I think you might be interested in. Every dragon in the EVERYBODY ELSE tab in the lair and in the den is fair game; everybody is PWYW, though at this time I would prefer treasure over gems. Thanks so much for your consideration.
Hi all!! I'm currently a bit strapped for cash (*cough* and den space), and I have a lot of neat babies I think you might be interested in. Every dragon in the EVERYBODY ELSE tab in the lair and in the den is fair game; everybody is PWYW, though at this time I would prefer treasure over gems. Thanks so much for your consideration.
Bump! (lord, this place moves so fast)
Bump! (lord, this place moves so fast)
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@Hawkpelt If you end up not selling them quickly, I will snag them for fodder prices.
@Hawkpelt If you end up not selling them quickly, I will snag them for fodder prices.
Ooooooh thank you!!! How many/who do you want? (I should name my dragons more, lmao)

Also I guess I should clarify, PWYW DOES imply fodder price minimum--I would also appreciate if you name them before exalting, haha.
Ooooooh thank you!!! How many/who do you want? (I should name my dragons more, lmao)

Also I guess I should clarify, PWYW DOES imply fodder price minimum--I would also appreciate if you name them before exalting, haha.
Oops @WolfSoulweaver sorry, I'm new at this
Oops @WolfSoulweaver sorry, I'm new at this
@Hawkpelt No worries! I would take all of them at 7k each.
@Hawkpelt No worries! I would take all of them at 7k each.
@Hawkpelt I would need to take them in CR pairs of two, for ease of my lair space and exalting. They will all be named before exalting, and if there is anyone you are particularly attached to/find aesthetically pleasing, feel free to keep them to try to sell for more
@Hawkpelt I would need to take them in CR pairs of two, for ease of my lair space and exalting. They will all be named before exalting, and if there is anyone you are particularly attached to/find aesthetically pleasing, feel free to keep them to try to sell for more
In the meantime: still plenty of dragons left, including at least two XXXs--get 'em while you can!!
In the meantime: still plenty of dragons left, including at least two XXXs--get 'em while you can!!
1 2