Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 182 183
[quote name="Mutron" date="2019-06-08 09:05:30" ] Hi everyone, was wondering if you could please take turns using the server, thank you [/quote] Mutron is the treasure we need, but don't deserve
Mutron wrote on 2019-06-08 09:05:30:
Hi everyone, was wondering if you could please take turns using the server, thank you
Mutron is the treasure we need, but don't deserve
KmnIjfw.png
Woah! I love these ^=^
Woah! I love these ^=^
This is absolutely awesome, thank you so much, staff! The Gaolers are stunning, and I'm excited about the future plans. [emoji=gaoler love size=1] However - I do want to admit that I wish breed changing a dragon that has genes which Gaolers also have, would stay on them. Instead of turning the dragon all basic regardless of which genes it had.
This is absolutely awesome, thank you so much, staff! The Gaolers are stunning, and I'm excited about the future plans.
However - I do want to admit that I wish breed changing a dragon that has genes which Gaolers also have, would stay on them. Instead of turning the dragon all basic regardless of which genes it had.
P0QFcvZ.png
I love them so much! [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
I love them so much!
anomalous_nekomata.png
[quote name="Mutron" date="2019-06-08 09:05:30" ] Hi everyone, was wondering if you could please take turns using the server, thank you [/quote] Mom said it's my turn on the server.
Mutron wrote on 2019-06-08 09:05:30:
Hi everyone, was wondering if you could please take turns using the server, thank you
Mom said it's my turn on the server.
GgLiFQ0.png
I am in love with the fluffy babies
I am in love with the fluffy babies
forum_siggy.pngdont be afraid
Are these perhaps the ancestors to the Tundras?
Are these perhaps the ancestors to the Tundras?
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
So how do the genes work exactly?say i wanna change a dragon with bee/wasp/ghost to the new breed..... I see ghost bee and wasp are up there, but when i go to change it over it says that those arent available and would reset my dragon to basic. Is this for every dragon regardless of gene or
So how do the genes work exactly?say i wanna change a dragon with bee/wasp/ghost to the new breed..... I see ghost bee and wasp are up there, but when i go to change it over it says that those arent available and would reset my dragon to basic. Is this for every dragon regardless of gene or
ah_pixels_by_mimby_rabbit-d6lj3s6.png
holy moly on a bacon with a mustache
this'll be awesome
holy moly on a bacon with a mustache
this'll be awesome
mill she/he 15
AAAAA
AAAAA
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 182 183