Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One step closer...
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 152 153
TOE BEANS!!!
TOE BEANS!!!
Waystone1.gif
[sub]actual footage of me highly anticipating rollover and with it our new ancient overlords[/sub] [img]https://cdn.pixilart.com/photos/large/74bb0b24a654120.gif[/img]
actual footage of me highly anticipating rollover and with it our new ancient overlords

74bb0b24a654120.gif
2nw2yif.jpg0ewFuuh.png9X6Ea51.pngG4sZIm1.png2nw2yif.jpg
[quote name="GoldenFlight" date="2019-06-07 22:40:38" ] [sub]actual footage of me highly anticipating rollover and with it our new ancient overlords[/sub] [img]https://cdn.pixilart.com/photos/large/74bb0b24a654120.gif[/img] [/quote] AGREED
GoldenFlight wrote on 2019-06-07 22:40:38:
actual footage of me highly anticipating rollover and with it our new ancient overlords

74bb0b24a654120.gif

AGREED
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
SOOOOOON! I'm so excited, Idk if I'll be able to sleep XD
SOOOOOON! I'm so excited, Idk if I'll be able to sleep XD
Loves all things feline
[center][emoji=bogsneak laughing size=2][emoji=coatl laughing size=2][emoji=fae laughing size=2][emoji=guardian laughing size=2][emoji=mirror laughing size=2][emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=2][emoji=ridgeback laughing size=2][emoji=spiral laughing size=2][emoji=tundra laughing size=2][/center]
XriSV9h.gif
something tells me the Tidelord has been in a state of metamorphosis. his water magic is still present. i think he's gonna turn into an Ancient and bring his buddies back with him.

i know i'll be up all night with tonight's episode of Insomniac City! so stoked! i just wonder how they're going to sell them? or is everyone gonna get a surprise egg in their hoard to hatch? will they be $$$$ to buy?
something tells me the Tidelord has been in a state of metamorphosis. his water magic is still present. i think he's gonna turn into an Ancient and bring his buddies back with him.

i know i'll be up all night with tonight's episode of Insomniac City! so stoked! i just wonder how they're going to sell them? or is everyone gonna get a surprise egg in their hoard to hatch? will they be $$$$ to buy?
[quote name="GoldenFlight" date="2019-06-07 22:40:38" ] [sub]actual footage of me highly anticipating rollover and with it our new ancient overlords[/sub] [img]https://cdn.pixilart.com/photos/large/74bb0b24a654120.gif[/img] [/quote] Except I just realized... it's not going to BE rollover... it's going to be sometime after the 06:00 server-time maintenance period. I can't stand it! 6, probably 7 more hours of waiting Aaaaaaah-! Of course, I get it that staff does better with these things when they don't happen in the middle of their night but speaking purely as an over-hyped player AAAAAAH I CAN'T STAND IT!
GoldenFlight wrote on 2019-06-07 22:40:38:

74bb0b24a654120.gif

Except I just realized... it's not going to BE rollover... it's going to be sometime after the 06:00 server-time maintenance period.

I can't stand it! 6, probably 7 more hours of waiting Aaaaaaah-! Of course, I get it that staff does better with these things when they don't happen in the middle of their night but speaking purely as an over-hyped player AAAAAAH I CAN'T STAND IT!
36FLPq9.pngawOvDXW.png
[i]soon[/i] ancients are so close and yet so far and im so excited [emoji=bogsneak star size=1]
soon
ancients are so close and yet so far and im so excited
UZVTEBc.png
Okay

Firstly that doesn't look like fur marks around the paw to me. It looks like water runoff.

Secondly I agree that it has a resemblence to an otter paw.

A nice, sleek otter dragon would be so cool!
Okay

Firstly that doesn't look like fur marks around the paw to me. It looks like water runoff.

Secondly I agree that it has a resemblence to an otter paw.

A nice, sleek otter dragon would be so cool!
yep
yep
He/They
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 152 153