Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | breeding request - private
1 2
You'e been pinged because you both have raspberry/raspberry/rose dragons that are compatible for a breeding project of mine! I'm looking to get a male hatchling as a mate for a lovely lady I'm purchasing soon, and was wondering if you'd mind breeding your unnamed #51684677 and Aegis respectively for a male kid from the clutch?
Nesting location is up to you, and I only require one hatchling! The rest are yours to keep or sell, and if you need other compensation let me know!
@Andra @Zazikel
You'e been pinged because you both have raspberry/raspberry/rose dragons that are compatible for a breeding project of mine! I'm looking to get a male hatchling as a mate for a lovely lady I'm purchasing soon, and was wondering if you'd mind breeding your unnamed #51684677 and Aegis respectively for a male kid from the clutch?
Nesting location is up to you, and I only require one hatchling! The rest are yours to keep or sell, and if you need other compensation let me know!
@Andra @Zazikel
@rei711
I'm fine with breeding Aegis to help with this goal. Just let me know who's hosting and I'll send a CR. ^w^
@rei711
I'm fine with breeding Aegis to help with this goal. Just let me know who's hosting and I'll send a CR. ^w^
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifFd5cQVO.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
She/Her pronouns please!
@Zazikel
It'll be either you or Andra, ahaha, I'm totally out of space due to several ongoing projects at the same time. Thanks for being willing to help out though!
@Zazikel
It'll be either you or Andra, ahaha, I'm totally out of space due to several ongoing projects at the same time. Thanks for being willing to help out though!
@rei711
I'm happy to host if Andra is cool with it. I just had my computer bork out so I'm using my phone in the meantime. Slow replies will be slow. >_<
@rei711
I'm happy to host if Andra is cool with it. I just had my computer bork out so I'm using my phone in the meantime. Slow replies will be slow. >_<
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifFd5cQVO.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
She/Her pronouns please!
@Andra
pinging again in case!
@Andra
pinging again in case!
Named her and sent to Zazikel.
Sorry, haven't been checking pings. Saw your message though.
Named her and sent to Zazikel.
Sorry, haven't been checking pings. Saw your message though.
si_by_cas_a_fras_d9hwydl.png
@Andra
No worries! I figured I should drop you a message in case you missed the pings, happens a lot when you're like me and subscribe to a lot of threads, you just miss some xD thanks so much for helping out, j really appreciate it ^^
@Andra
No worries! I figured I should drop you a message in case you missed the pings, happens a lot when you're like me and subscribe to a lot of threads, you just miss some xD thanks so much for helping out, j really appreciate it ^^
@rei711
Aegis and Arastina are now sitting a four egg nest as of today! <3 Fingers crossed the boy you need comes from this. OwO
@rei711
Aegis and Arastina are now sitting a four egg nest as of today! <3 Fingers crossed the boy you need comes from this. OwO
She/Her pronouns please!
@Zazikel
Quite likely, since the pair has the colours and genes I need already xD it's jist up to gender now. Thanks so much!
@Zazikel
Quite likely, since the pair has the colours and genes I need already xD it's jist up to gender now. Thanks so much!
@rei711 [Color=dodgerblue][b]We have two lovely boys available! I went ahead and temp named them with nice randomized names cause unnamed offspring itch my OCD badly, but I'll send a renaming scroll over with whichever boy you want. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52642645] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526427/52642645_350.png[/img] [/url] Acaelus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52642647] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526427/52642647_350.png[/img] [/url] Nhilus[/b][/color] @Andra [Color=dodgerblue][b]After Rei choses the boy she wants what would you like done with the rest of them?[/b][/color]
@rei711
We have two lovely boys available! I went ahead and temp named them with nice randomized names cause unnamed offspring itch my OCD badly, but I'll send a renaming scroll over with whichever boy you want.

52642645_350.png

Acaelus

52642647_350.png

Nhilus

@Andra
After Rei choses the boy she wants what would you like done with the rest of them?
She/Her pronouns please!
1 2