Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Muse's Art Shop ~ [Closed]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
Bump
Bump
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Bump
Bump
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@QuetzalMuse I've got another girl I'd like to add to my giant order- I'll send payment in a separate crossroads from the previous one. You are welcome to accept both whenever you'd like. (Edit: Btw, if for any reason the crossroads don't go through immediately, just PM me. Chances are I simply forgot I had them waiting. I keep the bulk of my currency in my hoard, so I probably just shoved all my extra in there to prevent spending) Also, you're welcome to complete the bust for the other person who ordered from you first if you'd like, seeing as I have a BUNCH. No hard feelings there, just thought I'd let you know I'm cool with it! Here's the other dragon I decided needed art: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51558189] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515582/51558189_350.png[/img] [/url]
@QuetzalMuse

I've got another girl I'd like to add to my giant order- I'll send payment in a separate crossroads from the previous one. You are welcome to accept both whenever you'd like. (Edit: Btw, if for any reason the crossroads don't go through immediately, just PM me. Chances are I simply forgot I had them waiting. I keep the bulk of my currency in my hoard, so I probably just shoved all my extra in there to prevent spending)

Also, you're welcome to complete the bust for the other person who ordered from you first if you'd like, seeing as I have a BUNCH. No hard feelings there, just thought I'd let you know I'm cool with it!

Here's the other dragon I decided needed art:

51558189_350.png
tOvDFgM.png
@ScarletSultan @Misfitroo

I am so so sorry, I haven't been able to start your busts yet. School's caught up to me and I've been pretty stressed and busy so I haven't been able to get around to working on them. If you want to cancel the crossroads it's all good by me, I thank you for your patience. I'm going to try and get started on them as soon as everything dies down.
@ScarletSultan @Misfitroo

I am so so sorry, I haven't been able to start your busts yet. School's caught up to me and I've been pretty stressed and busy so I haven't been able to get around to working on them. If you want to cancel the crossroads it's all good by me, I thank you for your patience. I'm going to try and get started on them as soon as everything dies down.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@QuetzalMuse

That's perfectly alright, I totally understand! I'll leave the CRs up (unless it would be more pressure for you! I can take them down if that's the preference), but shoot me a ping if/when you want to accept them so I can make sure I have all of the treasure out of my hoard where I hide it from myself.

I hope school goes well! I just finished my first year of college, so I completely understand the stress <3 Keep your head up, you got this!
@QuetzalMuse

That's perfectly alright, I totally understand! I'll leave the CRs up (unless it would be more pressure for you! I can take them down if that's the preference), but shoot me a ping if/when you want to accept them so I can make sure I have all of the treasure out of my hoard where I hide it from myself.

I hope school goes well! I just finished my first year of college, so I completely understand the stress <3 Keep your head up, you got this!
tOvDFgM.png
@ScarletSultan

Thank you :-: It's all up to you on whether you'd like to take the cr down or not. I'd accept them but it doesn't feel right without sending the busts.
@ScarletSultan

Thank you :-: It's all up to you on whether you'd like to take the cr down or not. I'd accept them but it doesn't feel right without sending the busts.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Take your time darling! I'm in no rush!
Take your time darling! I'm in no rush!
@Misfitroo I finally finished her, she's absolutely stunning! I've never messed around with smirch before so it was nice to try and get the feel for it! I hope you like the art, I think I did alright. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521227180139741184/587174688371900418/pixie.png[/img]
@Misfitroo

I finally finished her, she's absolutely stunning! I've never messed around with smirch before so it was nice to try and get the feel for it! I hope you like the art, I think I did alright.

pixie.png
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@ScarletSultan Sorry once again, but I'd like to update you and let you know that I'm slowly working my way through. Here is the first, I apologize for being unable to complete them all as of yet, but I am determined to get them all done. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521227180139741184/589032459107041300/silas.png[/img]
@ScarletSultan

Sorry once again, but I'd like to update you and let you know that I'm slowly working my way through. Here is the first, I apologize for being unable to complete them all as of yet, but I am determined to get them all done.

silas.png
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@ScarletSultan The next gorl of the batch... It's still going slow but I'm getting somewhere! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521227180139741184/591577310281334784/ella.png[/img]
@ScarletSultan

The next gorl of the batch... It's still going slow but I'm getting somewhere!

ella.png
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23