Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | free tarot readings ~ closed for now !
howdy, my name is Tay! i'm trying to get a bit more experience reading tarot, lenormand, and oracle cards for others before i open an Etsy for it this summer. i've been reading for about 5 years and am very passionate about it, and have had success reading for friends recently so like... why not!! these readings will be very extensive (multiple cards + i'll be typing up an Eloquent, Grammatically Proper google doc -probably at least a page and with images- for you to hold onto), so i'll only have a few slots open at a time! first come, first serve n all that [emoji=heart size=1] all i ask is that you give an honest testimonial. if i miss the mark, i wanna know! intuitive work is tricky sometimes, and knowing when i've read a card/situation Wrong or inserted my own thoughts inappropriately is incredibly helpful. i also would love to hear how the reading resonates with you if it does and you are comfortable sharing. check the next post for the "order" form, and information on the decks i use! [LIST=1] [*][s]MintTangle[/s] [*][s]SeaDuchess[/s] [*][s]Oxyzee[/s] [/LIST] [center][emoji=peacock feather size=1][emoji=rainbow size=1][/center]
howdy, my name is Tay! i'm trying to get a bit more experience reading tarot, lenormand, and oracle cards for others before i open an Etsy for it this summer. i've been reading for about 5 years and am very passionate about it, and have had success reading for friends recently so like... why not!!

these readings will be very extensive (multiple cards + i'll be typing up an Eloquent, Grammatically Proper google doc -probably at least a page and with images- for you to hold onto), so i'll only have a few slots open at a time! first come, first serve n all that all i ask is that you give an honest testimonial. if i miss the mark, i wanna know! intuitive work is tricky sometimes, and knowing when i've read a card/situation Wrong or inserted my own thoughts inappropriately is incredibly helpful. i also would love to hear how the reading resonates with you if it does and you are comfortable sharing.

check the next post for the "order" form, and information on the decks i use!
  1. MintTangle
  2. SeaDuchess
  3. Oxyzee
[i][/i]you're welcome to request a General reading (just say General under "question or topic," and i'll ask the cards "what messages do they need to receive at this time?"), but feel free to ask a more specific question! i recommend avoiding Yes/No questions, or questions involving timing. i can also cover a certain realm of your life, such as Relationships, Career & Finances, School, Spirituality, Family, etc. [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] also, if you'd like a bit more privacy regarding your question, i invite you to request your reading in the thread and then PM me your form [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1] your *final results* will be Confidential ;) either way. giving me your name is optional, though you could even give a nickname and it does help me connect to your ~energy~ a bit better. [quote=Order Form][LIST=1] [*]name: [*]preferred deck(s): [*]question or topic: [/LIST][/quote] tarot, lenormand, and oracle card decks are all different, but i use them fairly flexibly and interchangeably and will often jump between them during readings. that being said, let me know if you're drawn to or would prefer i use any specific deck(s)! [indent]i feel tarot is the most all-encompassing. it can give guidance and insight, as well as possible outcomes - though i always stress that the future is ever-changing; there are a million paths to your destiny you could switch to with any slight movement or shift in thought from any party involved. i find the best questions to ask are usually along the lines of, "what do i need to consider about this that i am presently unaware of?" or "how can i most appropriately approach this?"[/indent] [indent]i have two tarot decks, the traditional [b]Rider-Waite[/b] and [b]Ancient Italian Tarot[/b]. i am more partial to the rider-waite, which is more detailed and vibrant, but the ancient italian, especially its major arcana, is equally and uniquely stunning.[/indent] [indent]lenormand, named for the famous "greatest cartomancer of all time" Marie Ann Lenormand, is typically used for "fortune telling" and fact-based questions. i use it willy nilly whenever i feel it could be useful! the [b]Art Nouveau Lenormand[/b] deck has beautiful, colorful, delicate artwork. [/indent] [indent]the [b]Druid Plant Oracle[/b] deck i use is multifunctional and much like tarot, and i feel it is amazing with giving gentle advice and turning the tables to ask YOU questions and dig deeper into yourself or a situation. it features breathtaking, detailed illustrations of various plants associated with Druidic practices, and the card meanings are usually associated with medical and otherwise practical properties of the plant. [/indent] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/88f9b12f92e7bc571d8efb21102f3bcd/tumblr_psnyeoYsez1xknmtso3_540.png[/img] [indent][b][i]Rider-Waite Tarot[/i][/b][/indent] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/4f53f25bc4dfa7f22851dd250605455e/tumblr_psnyeoYsez1xknmtso1_540.png[/img] [indent][i][b]Ancient Italian Tarot[/b][/i][/indent] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/85d42ff9f109b1a61738c2c85384d2a7/tumblr_psnyeoYsez1xknmtso2_r1_540.png[/img] [indent][i][b]Art Nouveau Lenormand[/b][/i][/indent] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/35b5256612178a7c543ebbd19beb3a3d/tumblr_psnyeoYsez1xknmtso4_540.png[/img] [indent][i][b]Druid Plant Oracle[/b][/i][/indent] [center][emoji=peacock feather size=1][emoji=rainbow size=1][/center]
you're welcome to request a General reading (just say General under "question or topic," and i'll ask the cards "what messages do they need to receive at this time?"), but feel free to ask a more specific question! i recommend avoiding Yes/No questions, or questions involving timing. i can also cover a certain realm of your life, such as Relationships, Career & Finances, School, Spirituality, Family, etc.

also, if you'd like a bit more privacy regarding your question, i invite you to request your reading in the thread and then PM me your form your *final results* will be Confidential ;) either way. giving me your name is optional, though you could even give a nickname and it does help me connect to your ~energy~ a bit better.

Order Form wrote:
  1. name:
  2. preferred deck(s):
  3. question or topic:

tarot, lenormand, and oracle card decks are all different, but i use them fairly flexibly and interchangeably and will often jump between them during readings. that being said, let me know if you're drawn to or would prefer i use any specific deck(s)!

i feel tarot is the most all-encompassing. it can give guidance and insight, as well as possible outcomes - though i always stress that the future is ever-changing; there are a million paths to your destiny you could switch to with any slight movement or shift in thought from any party involved. i find the best questions to ask are usually along the lines of, "what do i need to consider about this that i am presently unaware of?" or "how can i most appropriately approach this?"

i have two tarot decks, the traditional Rider-Waite and Ancient Italian Tarot. i am more partial to the rider-waite, which is more detailed and vibrant, but the ancient italian, especially its major arcana, is equally and uniquely stunning.

lenormand, named for the famous "greatest cartomancer of all time" Marie Ann Lenormand, is typically used for "fortune telling" and fact-based questions. i use it willy nilly whenever i feel it could be useful! the Art Nouveau Lenormand deck has beautiful, colorful, delicate artwork.

the Druid Plant Oracle deck i use is multifunctional and much like tarot, and i feel it is amazing with giving gentle advice and turning the tables to ask YOU questions and dig deeper into yourself or a situation. it features breathtaking, detailed illustrations of various plants associated with Druidic practices, and the card meanings are usually associated with medical and otherwise practical properties of the plant.

tumblr_psnyeoYsez1xknmtso3_540.png
Rider-Waite Tarot

tumblr_psnyeoYsez1xknmtso1_540.png
Ancient Italian Tarot

tumblr_psnyeoYsez1xknmtso2_r1_540.png
Art Nouveau Lenormand

tumblr_psnyeoYsez1xknmtso4_540.png
Druid Plant Oracle
Oh, I'd be totally up for this!

1. Name: MT

2. Preferred deck: Whatever you choose is fine! (Although I do find the Art Nouveau Lenormand deck to be exceptionally pretty...)

3. Question or topic: I'm not sure I have a question, so a General reading would be fine... Although I have been worrying about using my chosen name lately, but I don't know if you can incorporate that into a reading!

Thanks~!
Oh, I'd be totally up for this!

1. Name: MT

2. Preferred deck: Whatever you choose is fine! (Although I do find the Art Nouveau Lenormand deck to be exceptionally pretty...)

3. Question or topic: I'm not sure I have a question, so a General reading would be fine... Although I have been worrying about using my chosen name lately, but I don't know if you can incorporate that into a reading!

Thanks~!
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
@MintTangle :~D thank you so much for your interest! i will get to it ASAP tomorrow as i've run a lil late tonight :p [emoji=butterfly 3 size=1] i look forward to reading for ya!
@MintTangle :~D thank you so much for your interest! i will get to it ASAP tomorrow as i've run a lil late tonight :p i look forward to reading for ya!
@8bot
I'm really into readings and I'm always looking for people that are up for it! I love your decks, I think I will give it a try!
  1. name: Duchess
  2. preferred deck(s): Ancient Italian Tarot
  3. question or topic: I would like to know about my love life! XD (Will I find the one soon?)
@8bot
I'm really into readings and I'm always looking for people that are up for it! I love your decks, I think I will give it a try!
  1. name: Duchess
  2. preferred deck(s): Ancient Italian Tarot
  3. question or topic: I would like to know about my love life! XD (Will I find the one soon?)
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
@8bot

I would love if you could do a reading for me!
  1. name: Oxyzee
  2. preferred deck(s): Druid Plant Oracle
  3. question or topic: I don't have any questions, so just a general reading will do.
@8bot

I would love if you could do a reading for me!
  1. name: Oxyzee
  2. preferred deck(s): Druid Plant Oracle
  3. question or topic: I don't have any questions, so just a general reading will do.
AH
@SeaDuchess & @Oxyzee: i've just finished MT's reading and need to rest a bit n eat now, but i will hopefully finish at least Duchess's reading tonight!! thank y'all so much :~)
@SeaDuchess & @Oxyzee: i've just finished MT's reading and need to rest a bit n eat now, but i will hopefully finish at least Duchess's reading tonight!! thank y'all so much :~)
@8bot

alright! Take as much time as you need!
@8bot

alright! Take as much time as you need!
AH