Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello!!! :D
heya!! i'm jenna, but u can all call me jen!!
i'm new to flight rising and i'm having lotsa fun so far :D
i cant wait to talk to u all on the forums more in the future!!
heya!! i'm jenna, but u can all call me jen!!
i'm new to flight rising and i'm having lotsa fun so far :D
i cant wait to talk to u all on the forums more in the future!!
2460853.png2460855.png
@concernedjen

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions you can feel free to send me a message! Also, if you'd like I can gift you a dragon as a welcome gift. Just send me a message and I'll let you know which ones you can pick from.
@concernedjen

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions you can feel free to send me a message! Also, if you'd like I can gift you a dragon as a welcome gift. Just send me a message and I'll let you know which ones you can pick from.
You thought this would be a normal forum signature, BUT IT WAS I DIO!
4f5347e6726a1ce006e6281380f8b4f42cc34338_128.gif
@knightlyjo

that's insanely sweet, thank u for the welcome!! :D

@knightlyjo

that's insanely sweet, thank u for the welcome!! :D

2460853.png2460855.png
[size=2][b]@concernedjen Hey there, welcome to FR! [emoji=guardian happy size=1] I'm glad that you've chosen to join us here and that you've enjoyed your stay so far. I hope you continue to have a great time! [emoji=heart size=1]
@concernedjen

Hey there, welcome to FR! I'm glad that you've chosen to join us here and that you've enjoyed your stay so far. I hope you continue to have a great time!
vaOV9W8.gif
@concernedjen welcome to Flight Rising! We're glad to have ya here. If you need any help understanding anything, you can always shoot me a PM and I'll get back to ya! I predominantly tend to specialize in dominance-related stuff, so if you've got any questions about dominance or the coliseum, I'd be happy to help!
@concernedjen welcome to Flight Rising! We're glad to have ya here. If you need any help understanding anything, you can always shoot me a PM and I'll get back to ya! I predominantly tend to specialize in dominance-related stuff, so if you've got any questions about dominance or the coliseum, I'd be happy to help!
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist