Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | MOVED
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 81
@Grif
Thanks, and ill probably continue working on it ill see if I can make it different enough to stand out uwu Its still in sketch stage and i havnt put any time into it really so its no biggie.
I dont want to make more accents right at this moment because I have roughly 80 pending right now >__________>;;;; (hurry up plz admins)
@Grif
Thanks, and ill probably continue working on it ill see if I can make it different enough to stand out uwu Its still in sketch stage and i havnt put any time into it really so its no biggie.
I dont want to make more accents right at this moment because I have roughly 80 pending right now >__________>;;;; (hurry up plz admins)
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Sitka Added your slot ouo @ElectricPegasus Here you go~ :D [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/mist_illusions/ElectricPegasus.png[/img] @Synchra Added your slot! c:
@Sitka Added your slot ouo

@ElectricPegasus Here you go~ :D
ElectricPegasus.png

@Synchra Added your slot! c:
@Maye Aaah good ;n; I really wanna see this accent. Ugh yeah, approvals take forever.. I understand your pain.
@Maye Aaah good ;n; I really wanna see this accent. Ugh yeah, approvals take forever.. I understand your pain.
YES! I am super in love with your new Spiral accent!!!

@Grif Could you add me to the list please? I'll pay you once I'm on the list. :D
YES! I am super in love with your new Spiral accent!!!

@Grif Could you add me to the list please? I'll pay you once I'm on the list. :D
@Doomful Awh thank ;u;
Added your slot!
@Doomful Awh thank ;u;
Added your slot!
@Grif That's all right! It looks like he's holding it in his mouth ^.^ Are you going to release this accent more than once? If so, could you put me on the/a pinglist, please? I don't think I'll be able to get the gems for this release 8/
@Grif That's all right! It looks like he's holding it in his mouth ^.^ Are you going to release this accent more than once? If so, could you put me on the/a pinglist, please? I don't think I'll be able to get the gems for this release 8/
1D0kptM.pngFRFriVl.pngmVbiNgO.png8KNFjaF.pngaL21n5x.pngGyZYV0p.pngFRFriVl.png4Y7UTtI.png
lG9UFR1.png
OMG!!!! Nevermind, it looks awesome!! Add me to it!

@Grif
OMG!!!! Nevermind, it looks awesome!! Add me to it!

@Grif
@Grif Can I grab a preview on this boy? also ill send you the gems right now :) [img]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk316/FeatherPaw72/dragonpic26_zpsa8a08d45.png[/img]
@Grif
Can I grab a preview on this boy? also ill send you the gems right now :)
dragonpic26_zpsa8a08d45.png
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Sammael Yep, This accent will get multiple releases c: I'll add you to the ping list now. @ElectricPegasus Glad you like it ;u; Added your slot! @Maye Here you go~ [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/mist_illusions/maye-1.png[/img]
@Sammael Yep, This accent will get multiple releases c: I'll add you to the ping list now.

@ElectricPegasus Glad you like it ;u; Added your slot!

@Maye Here you go~
maye-1.png
I would like to buy one for the male spiral lanterns please?
I would like to buy one for the male spiral lanterns please?
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 81