Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what does your lair smell like.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32
[quote name="Toska" date="2019-06-01 14:40:09" ] @/HenryTheArcher mmm the smell of eau de maleimperial [/quote] my boss wants to know why I'm laughing so hard, and [i]I can't tell her[/i]
Toska wrote on 2019-06-01 14:40:09:
@/HenryTheArcher
mmm the smell of eau de maleimperial

my boss wants to know why I'm laughing so hard, and I can't tell her
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
It depends on where you are- if you're in the mines, its probably pretty musty with that kind of cold damp smell caves have. Since most of them are ghosts, they're not really adding much smell wise either. In the lower mines it probably smells a little more gore-y- via eau de wendigo in the basement.
the clerics hunting them probably don't make it smell awesome either- I doubt 6 warriors who never change out of their armor smell good.

the settlement has potential though! you've got a lot of druids and fae, some farmers, a pirate- it probably balances out to be a cozy mixture of old dry wood, faint floral and herbal, and hay/farm animals- not bad at all!!
It depends on where you are- if you're in the mines, its probably pretty musty with that kind of cold damp smell caves have. Since most of them are ghosts, they're not really adding much smell wise either. In the lower mines it probably smells a little more gore-y- via eau de wendigo in the basement.
the clerics hunting them probably don't make it smell awesome either- I doubt 6 warriors who never change out of their armor smell good.

the settlement has potential though! you've got a lot of druids and fae, some farmers, a pirate- it probably balances out to be a cozy mixture of old dry wood, faint floral and herbal, and hay/farm animals- not bad at all!!
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
Like so many other’s lairs it really just depends on where you since my “lair” is an old abandoned town. If you’re near the inn it’ll smell like savory food, if you’re by the river it’ll smell like a river all fishy and stuff, if you’re by the bakery it’ll smell like bread, the tannery would just smell awful though, everywhere else would smell like whatever the wind blows your way I guess.
Like so many other’s lairs it really just depends on where you since my “lair” is an old abandoned town. If you’re near the inn it’ll smell like savory food, if you’re by the river it’ll smell like a river all fishy and stuff, if you’re by the bakery it’ll smell like bread, the tannery would just smell awful though, everywhere else would smell like whatever the wind blows your way I guess.
acetundra_zpsd6bbddd5.png

Art by EclipseDragon #26011
Failed magic concoctions, trees, and the ocean.
Failed magic concoctions, trees, and the ocean.
HiPrsAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
like freshly cut grass, and some bamboo here and there
like freshly cut grass, and some bamboo here and there
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
It depends on where you are. Overall smoke, old books, chemicals, and a couple of scents like "magic" and "void" that are slightly more unquantifiable. Sort of a wizard lair smell.
It depends on where you are. Overall smoke, old books, chemicals, and a couple of scents like "magic" and "void" that are slightly more unquantifiable. Sort of a wizard lair smell.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/477248482722185217/585381886155685889/Screen_Shot_2019-06-04_at_6.18.22_pm.png[/img]
Screen_Shot_2019-06-04_at_6.18.22_pm.png
64c30401733ae4e133884923ad852837b6290850.png
and though i can't quite percieve it; i can tell it's there by the way it's not quite there.
ray ESFJ-T fr time +18 he/she
tumblr_picp47hhuG1wgsqgoo1_250.gif
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o6_100.png
Does amber smell like anything? A whole lot of that. My lair is more or less a small amber mountain with tunnels in it.
Does amber smell like anything? A whole lot of that. My lair is more or less a small amber mountain with tunnels in it.
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
You know that smell of rain on dirt.
That smell.
You know that smell of rain on dirt.
That smell.
Like a swampland after a thunderstorm. Soft whiffs of sulfur here and there.
Like a swampland after a thunderstorm. Soft whiffs of sulfur here and there.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32