Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I really should be...
1 2 3 4
I should be packing for a convention...while also finishing up the last piece of my costume...which also means I need to wash my clothes so I have something decently normal to wear when I get back home to see Godzilla...I got weird looks last year when I came back in costume with a blue wig on. >>;

Also need to start my list of stuff I wanna buy...I only have 2 things listed so far. x_x
I should be packing for a convention...while also finishing up the last piece of my costume...which also means I need to wash my clothes so I have something decently normal to wear when I get back home to see Godzilla...I got weird looks last year when I came back in costume with a blue wig on. >>;

Also need to start my list of stuff I wanna buy...I only have 2 things listed so far. x_x
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
studying for so much school crap and everything and a huge performance in drama due tomorrow. and memorizing the lines.
and trying to fix my grades.

hahhahahhaa
studying for so much school crap and everything and a huge performance in drama due tomorrow. and memorizing the lines.
and trying to fix my grades.

hahhahahhaa
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
Well, my school year is over but i really should be working on my comic! I just need motivation. Starting something like that is really intense and I guess I'm just nervous!
I don't wanna mess it up. ;_;
Well, my school year is over but i really should be working on my comic! I just need motivation. Starting something like that is really intense and I guess I'm just nervous!
I don't wanna mess it up. ;_;
I should be studying for exams and doing Latin work and writing a letter to my political representative complaining about a lack of police enforcement and coming up with a short story outline and yeah.

Too much work, need break.
I should be studying for exams and doing Latin work and writing a letter to my political representative complaining about a lack of police enforcement and coming up with a short story outline and yeah.

Too much work, need break.
RdTPfIA.png SyJFn4k.gif
Nothing, actually. I'm looking after my 1 year old brother for my mom while she's in the hospital, and after a busy day of playing I finally put him to bed. Now is my time to relax, and there's absolutely nothing I need to do right now.

It's kind of nice, but I'm getting antsy XD
Nothing, actually. I'm looking after my 1 year old brother for my mom while she's in the hospital, and after a busy day of playing I finally put him to bed. Now is my time to relax, and there's absolutely nothing I need to do right now.

It's kind of nice, but I'm getting antsy XD
Actually nope! I've got nothing better to do right now.
Ahahaha.

No need to be productive 100% of the time. =)
Actually nope! I've got nothing better to do right now.
Ahahaha.

No need to be productive 100% of the time. =)
Sleeping. It's 1:30am and I'm exhausted. But the bed is all the way over there...
Sleeping. It's 1:30am and I'm exhausted. But the bed is all the way over there...
I SHOULD be taking this short reprieve from school to be making maps for my D&D game and fixing my random roll tables, since my group is heading from a primarily forest/plains region to a desert one (and has leveled,) sooo I can't use my old tables.

I should also be statting NPCs.

Instead I'm browsing FR and listening to Whistle Stop on an endless loop. Oops.
I SHOULD be taking this short reprieve from school to be making maps for my D&D game and fixing my random roll tables, since my group is heading from a primarily forest/plains region to a desert one (and has leveled,) sooo I can't use my old tables.

I should also be statting NPCs.

Instead I'm browsing FR and listening to Whistle Stop on an endless loop. Oops.
When it is dark enough,
you can see the stars.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Should be giving the finishing touches to my BA thesis. After doing the preliminary submission and a presentation on it I just don't want to touch the thing again. The longer I procrastinate with this, the more screwed I'll be, since I've still got plenty of exams to do during the spring/summer. *sigh*
Should be giving the finishing touches to my BA thesis. After doing the preliminary submission and a presentation on it I just don't want to touch the thing again. The longer I procrastinate with this, the more screwed I'll be, since I've still got plenty of exams to do during the spring/summer. *sigh*
The Auction Hatchery
sigFR.png
10 hours ahead of FR time. | Tumblr
Banner by Shaniae.
Working... at my job.
Working... at my job.
ZPPY.png
1 2 3 4