Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Birthday Thread
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
todays my borthday uwu
todays my borthday uwu
wvSVVWk.png P3Z4dxR.png 8DuZL3H.png
February 8th. I kinda don't like it, since it falls in the middle of Carnival holidays here in Brazil. This might sound cool, but it's not. Since all my classmates are enjoying the holiday, my birthday always has to be postponed or early. I even had the party at the start of March once. Also, I can't enjoy my own birthday without loud as hell music in the street, not to mention I have absolutely nothing to do on Carnival since I'm not a fan of loud music and dancing. But I will definitely cosplay at a party someday.

Basically, I'm an Aquarius, I live in Brazil and I hate Carnival.
February 8th. I kinda don't like it, since it falls in the middle of Carnival holidays here in Brazil. This might sound cool, but it's not. Since all my classmates are enjoying the holiday, my birthday always has to be postponed or early. I even had the party at the start of March once. Also, I can't enjoy my own birthday without loud as hell music in the street, not to mention I have absolutely nothing to do on Carnival since I'm not a fan of loud music and dancing. But I will definitely cosplay at a party someday.

Basically, I'm an Aquarius, I live in Brazil and I hate Carnival.
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png
[/font]
My birthday is on March 15th !
My birthday is on March 15th !
Zuh7b32.png
FRENCH : +9 FR time
My birthday is in 5 days(June 6) and I totally just realized that last week. I'm a proud June baby and would like to wish a happy birthday to other peeps!
My birthday is in 5 days(June 6) and I totally just realized that last week. I'm a proud June baby and would like to wish a happy birthday to other peeps!
j3zsWMV.png
20 days until my birthday
June 21st
yEeet
20 days until my birthday
June 21st
yEeet
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
My birthday is April 5th!! :D
My birthday is April 5th!! :D
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
*toots party horn* today is the day folks
*toots party horn* today is the day folks
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40