Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Time Capsules (A Time Flight Subspecies)
1 2 3 4 5
Reserved
Reserved
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
Reserved
Reserved
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

Reserved
Reserved
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

Reserved
Reserved
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

Reserved
Reserved
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

Reserved
Reserved
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=18&winggene=2&wings=10&auth=39638656965a0dd8552cbcb8408e25c04a58bf8f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] This is a pretty seer I made in the scrying workshop. Obsidian/Obsidian/Antique are the colors and the genes are Crystal/Stripes/Capsule.
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=18&winggene=2&wings=10&auth=39638656965a0dd8552cbcb8408e25c04a58bf8f&dummyext=prev.png

This is a pretty seer I made in the scrying workshop. Obsidian/Obsidian/Antique are the colors and the genes are Crystal/Stripes/Capsule.
JGB1EvW.png
q9EEy5M.png
@PepperPoppers
@Hawlucha
@DarkMatterDragon
@Arkanjel
@Kittspika
@Stormwing27
@Kipuka
@Silver202
@DamnStormCloaks
@ValorNightstrike
@Disillusionist
@Enaka
@Wraith296
@Katzaklaw
@Sunken
@Frionivalis
@Meddled
@Oreolanta
@NVDragon
@Qubil
@misc20
@clementine2017
@Harana
@Dawnsplash
@Notepad
@IceWingAssasin

Pinging everyone here in case anyone is interested. (I won't ping you on this post again unless you want to be on the pinglist.)

Anyway, the whole subspecies thing is still a wip and all, but I need a few opinions, I'm not really sure where I was going with this. (Think I reserved a... few extra posts that I might not need... whoops.)

This is going to be the main thread for the subspecies. The flag at the top is a link back to the main Time Flight thread; and the subspecies thread has a link under the dragon breeds section of the main flight thread.

You can post on either this thread or the main Time Flight, though this thread will be more focused on the subspecies than the entire Flight.
@PepperPoppers
@Hawlucha
@DarkMatterDragon
@Arkanjel
@Kittspika
@Stormwing27
@Kipuka
@Silver202
@DamnStormCloaks
@ValorNightstrike
@Disillusionist
@Enaka
@Wraith296
@Katzaklaw
@Sunken
@Frionivalis
@Meddled
@Oreolanta
@NVDragon
@Qubil
@misc20
@clementine2017
@Harana
@Dawnsplash
@Notepad
@IceWingAssasin

Pinging everyone here in case anyone is interested. (I won't ping you on this post again unless you want to be on the pinglist.)

Anyway, the whole subspecies thing is still a wip and all, but I need a few opinions, I'm not really sure where I was going with this. (Think I reserved a... few extra posts that I might not need... whoops.)

This is going to be the main thread for the subspecies. The flag at the top is a link back to the main Time Flight thread; and the subspecies thread has a link under the dragon breeds section of the main flight thread.

You can post on either this thread or the main Time Flight, though this thread will be more focused on the subspecies than the entire Flight.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

Seems neat^^
Seems neat^^
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif2woxT3x.png
Pinglist please! I really like how these guys look
Pinglist please! I really like how these guys look
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
1 2 3 4 5