Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | heckin sneks (shutting down, see pg 60+)
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 65
I haven't much money, nor do I have a way to pay you (but if I did I would because your art is fantastic), but I'd like you to take a fat gander at the lovely androsexual flag (I don't think you have it, but i might've missed it) [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f4/7c/92/f47c92c2b7138e6965a6b3ca947d0bf8.jpg[/img] edit: this is very big whoops I'm sorry
I haven't much money, nor do I have a way to pay you (but if I did I would because your art is fantastic), but I'd like you to take a fat gander at the lovely androsexual flag (I don't think you have it, but i might've missed it)
f47c92c2b7138e6965a6b3ca947d0bf8.jpg

edit: this is very big whoops I'm sorry
image.pngIvkG1o9.png5hF3FGk.pngJ7D1quC.pngcursed_cat_w_hat.png
BkLX97a.png
I saw some people with the lesbian flags, but I cant find them in the post : (
Btw, I love those snakes! So cute!!
I saw some people with the lesbian flags, but I cant find them in the post : (
Btw, I love those snakes! So cute!!
YMyzy2w.png
@Sochy I deleted the ones using that lesbian flag because the creator was bigoted in a number of ways, and I'd rather use flags that are inclusive/created by a non-bigoted person. There's other issues with the flag as well, but that's my primary reasoning for no longer hosting those.
@Sochy I deleted the ones using that lesbian flag because the creator was bigoted in a number of ways, and I'd rather use flags that are inclusive/created by a non-bigoted person. There's other issues with the flag as well, but that's my primary reasoning for no longer hosting those.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea Oh dang! I really didnt know. Im not usually around social medias. Im going to read about it right now.
@Rhea Oh dang! I really didnt know. Im not usually around social medias. Im going to read about it right now.
YMyzy2w.png
@Rhea

i am no longer SoullessARMY, i'm scared now c:
@Rhea

i am no longer SoullessARMY, i'm scared now c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
This is a good thread...thank
This is a good thread...thank
11t982d.jpg
Thank you so much for these. They mean a lot to me~
Thank you so much for these. They mean a lot to me~
unknown.pngEmDXb3p.png unknown.png
I could leave here and idea for another snek? A heteroflexible one!
I could leave here and idea for another snek? A heteroflexible one!
ZVpCPil.png
Thank you for these!
Thank you for these!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
Thanks a lot [emoji=mirror love size=1]
Thanks a lot
mabgb4.jpg
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 65