Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Haven of Fate (Free dragons!)
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 335 336
Bump!
Bump!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/kzuFvFY.png[/img][/center]
kzuFvFY.png
efUQA7v.png

-koi
-he/they pronouns
-fr+3
tumblr_inline_p3wmbuL0O21tc3swm_540.pngtumblr_inline_p3wmajdYXl1tc3swm_540.png
is lyra available? shes so cuuute
is lyra available? shes so cuuute
@lenbois, she is, I'll send her!
@lenbois, she is, I'll send her!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52118135] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521182/52118135_350.png[/img] [/url] Lore, you say? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=161160&did=49619543]Maethor[/url] had long dreamt of making automata to advance the cause of the Lightweaver. When she declared her first children "mistakes," he knew what form he wished that advancement to take. And thus, from long hours of sleepless nights, was born Cynfaen. The spitting image of one of the Lightweaver's creations, but untainted by the curse that befell them, Cynfaen was instead animated by captured lightning. Growing up within the marble halls of the Lightweaver's most devout as a living example of using one element to patch the mistakes of another, Cynfaen learned quickly to watch his back even within his own home. Look I don't have the brain to do more right now, but Maethor's creation will divide my priesthood faction as to whether this is glorious or sacrilegious, and Cynfaen will probably end up the victim of assassination attempts by offended imperials and devotees of the Lightweaver alike, and defended by those who believe that the Lightweaver's mistake can be rectified without totally abandoning Imperials. So if he's still available I'd love to have him :)

52118135_350.png

Lore, you say?

Maethor had long dreamt of making automata to advance the cause of the Lightweaver. When she declared her first children "mistakes," he knew what form he wished that advancement to take. And thus, from long hours of sleepless nights, was born Cynfaen. The spitting image of one of the Lightweaver's creations, but untainted by the curse that befell them, Cynfaen was instead animated by captured lightning. Growing up within the marble halls of the Lightweaver's most devout as a living example of using one element to patch the mistakes of another, Cynfaen learned quickly to watch his back even within his own home.

Look I don't have the brain to do more right now, but Maethor's creation will divide my priesthood faction as to whether this is glorious or sacrilegious, and Cynfaen will probably end up the victim of assassination attempts by offended imperials and devotees of the Lightweaver alike, and defended by those who believe that the Lightweaver's mistake can be rectified without totally abandoning Imperials. So if he's still available I'd love to have him :)
wq9PoXA.png
@Bluejaysfeather, ooh, fascinating! I love it when people write lore. :) I'll send him and a familiar your way! Edit: I'm super sorry, I originally pinged and sent the crossroads to bluejayfeather instead of you. [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
@Bluejaysfeather, ooh, fascinating! I love it when people write lore. :) I'll send him and a familiar your way!

Edit:

I'm super sorry, I originally pinged and sent the crossroads to bluejayfeather instead of you.
Bump!
Bump!
I'd like to be added to the general pinglist <3
I'd like to be added to the general pinglist <3
pssst, they/them/she/her
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo5_250.pngtumblr_p9r6km77oX1w8xkufo1_250.png
@infiniteflame, adding you now!
@infiniteflame, adding you now!
@BluefireDrag0n, @GrimHiive, @Reee, @CrazzyStrawberry, @dreadlord, @laurea, @pigeonz, @nightkrowe, @Tripwire, @potato12321, @Justdragons18, @asterodea, @shadowofhades, @magellanic, @infiniteflame

A nest of rose babies hatched! The only problem is, I'm an idiot and forgot that I switched to lightning. So they have lightning eyes instead of arcane. They're still super cute though!
@BluefireDrag0n, @GrimHiive, @Reee, @CrazzyStrawberry, @dreadlord, @laurea, @pigeonz, @nightkrowe, @Tripwire, @potato12321, @Justdragons18, @asterodea, @shadowofhades, @magellanic, @infiniteflame

A nest of rose babies hatched! The only problem is, I'm an idiot and forgot that I switched to lightning. So they have lightning eyes instead of arcane. They're still super cute though!
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 335 336