Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Starsilks bundle/pieces (beat LAH)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@klee ahh i see! if that deal doesn't work i'd be happy to have it, but i am also interested in that horizon bundle! :)
@klee ahh i see! if that deal doesn't work i'd be happy to have it, but i am also interested in that horizon bundle! :)
s2.gif
@spacelithium I'm afraid the deal was just closed for the moondust bundle! As for the horizon bundle, LAH is 287g but I'm good with 250~260g. Let me know if this works for you! :)
@spacelithium I'm afraid the deal was just closed for the moondust bundle! As for the horizon bundle, LAH is 287g but I'm good with 250~260g. Let me know if this works for you! :)
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@klee yes, that works for me! i'll send a CR :)
@klee yes, that works for me! i'll send a CR :)
s2.gif
x
x

x
x

x
x

@klee i have two nature eggs, what would you give me for those? Bundles would be the best but idk
@klee i have two nature eggs, what would you give me for those? Bundles would be the best but idk
@Reee I'm afraid I'm currently sold out of bundles, but I do have a lot of separate pieces! If you have any preference among those, feel free to choose and I'll go search up the LAH and cut down prices from there! :)
@Reee I'm afraid I'm currently sold out of bundles, but I do have a lot of separate pieces! If you have any preference among those, feel free to choose and I'll go search up the LAH and cut down prices from there! :)

x
x

@Reee Sorry for the double ping! But I managed to get my hands on two of these bundles! LAH is around 330g/k tr and eggs are sitting at 345g. I could throw in one or two separate pieces of starsilk apparels + 1 bundle for one egg? Let me know if this interests you! :)
@Reee Sorry for the double ping! But I managed to get my hands on two of these bundles! LAH is around 330g/k tr and eggs are sitting at 345g. I could throw in one or two separate pieces of starsilk apparels + 1 bundle for one egg? Let me know if this interests you! :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10