Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Starsilks bundle/pieces (beat LAH)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Babs3 The Paradise sets seem to be 160k tr LAH, so about 150k tr/g, and the moondusts are around 340g LAH at the moment, but I'm find with 300g :) I'm afraid I'm not interested in goat eyes at the moment!
@Babs3 The Paradise sets seem to be 160k tr LAH, so about 150k tr/g, and the moondusts are around 340g LAH at the moment, but I'm find with 300g :) I'm afraid I'm not interested in goat eyes at the moment!
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@klee

Would you be interested eliminates though?
@klee

Would you be interested eliminates though?
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png

2vn54k3.png
@Babs3 Oh yeah, sure! I'm just not sure how to figure out the trade since the prices don't really add up. How about 1 bundle each which would be around 450g worth, for one eliminate and say..uh... 80g? If you'd like to offer otherwise, please feel free to do so!
@Babs3 Oh yeah, sure! I'm just not sure how to figure out the trade since the prices don't really add up. How about 1 bundle each which would be around 450g worth, for one eliminate and say..uh... 80g? If you'd like to offer otherwise, please feel free to do so!

@klee

That sounds great but only have 76g, is that ok?
@klee

That sounds great but only have 76g, is that ok?
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png

2vn54k3.png
@Babs3 Oh sure np! I'll set up a CR :)
@Babs3 Oh sure np! I'll set up a CR :)

x
x

@klee Any chance you'd take a filigree rapier (225g) for the moondust bundle? o:

I also have a
- [ruby and brown daredevil cover 200g],
- [sanddune rags, will o the wisp, 2 tigerlily flowerfalls, rally, x2 ambush, ethereal and solar regalia - see lah prices]
- [silver seraph hip drape, headpiece, and tail bangle totals 295g]?
@klee Any chance you'd take a filigree rapier (225g) for the moondust bundle? o:

I also have a
- [ruby and brown daredevil cover 200g],
- [sanddune rags, will o the wisp, 2 tigerlily flowerfalls, rally, x2 ambush, ethereal and solar regalia - see lah prices]
- [silver seraph hip drape, headpiece, and tail bangle totals 295g]?
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake Ooh I'd be down for the last set! If you could add on a tigerlily flowerfall to the silver seraph pieces that would be great, but if you feel that's too much no need :) I'll set up a CR!
@CrazyCake Ooh I'd be down for the last set! If you could add on a tigerlily flowerfall to the silver seraph pieces that would be great, but if you feel that's too much no need :) I'll set up a CR!

how much for a moondust bundle? i'd like to trade in gems.
how much for a moondust bundle? i'd like to trade in gems.
s2.gif
@spacelithium I'm afraid I'm currently talking of trades for the moondust bundle w/ @/CrazyCake in the post above! I'll let you know if the deal fails to go through, but I was hoping to get around 300~320g (LAH is 330g). Meanwhile, I snatched a Horizon bundle, perhaps you'd be interested in that? :0
@spacelithium I'm afraid I'm currently talking of trades for the moondust bundle w/ @/CrazyCake in the post above! I'll let you know if the deal fails to go through, but I was hoping to get around 300~320g (LAH is 330g). Meanwhile, I snatched a Horizon bundle, perhaps you'd be interested in that? :0

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10