Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Haphazard Hatchery
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38
@Maybellmay There are three male and one female Blossomfalls available right now if you would like to purchase one from this round
@Maybellmay There are three male and one female Blossomfalls available right now if you would like to purchase one from this round
JHlhJS8.png Signature pending click on Andromeda to be taken to Haphazard Hatchery
Blackout, Blossomfalls, and Starwalkers are still available!
Blackout, Blossomfalls, and Starwalkers are still available!
JHlhJS8.png Signature pending click on Andromeda to be taken to Haphazard Hatchery
@Penarrow The Ice Barracuda have arrived if you are interested ineither of these two. My starting price is 25kt/g, but I'm willing to barter since this is a new pair.
@Penarrow The Ice Barracuda have arrived if you are interested ineither of these two. My starting price is 25kt/g, but I'm willing to barter since this is a new pair.
@VeranaStorm Thank you!! I really like the guardian female you have,, is 25k 25,000 or 250,000?
@VeranaStorm Thank you!! I really like the guardian female you have,, is 25k 25,000 or 250,000?
@Penarrow I was at work sorry for response delay, it would be 25,000t or 25g I am not charging 250,000t that would be robbery. I think only like really special primals or gen1s with doubles or really old small ID number dragons hit that high. I digress though, if you want the guardian she is yours to name and love for however long you want her. Just let me know if you're cool with the price and I can set up a cr or private auction.
@Penarrow I was at work sorry for response delay, it would be 25,000t or 25g I am not charging 250,000t that would be robbery. I think only like really special primals or gen1s with doubles or really old small ID number dragons hit that high. I digress though, if you want the guardian she is yours to name and love for however long you want her. Just let me know if you're cool with the price and I can set up a cr or private auction.
@VeranaStorm Sounds great to me! Price is good and If its ok I will pay part gem part treasure. Thank you so much!!!
@VeranaStorm Sounds great to me! Price is good and If its ok I will pay part gem part treasure. Thank you so much!!!
@Penarrow Mix payment is fine! I'll set it up!
@Penarrow Mix payment is fine! I'll set it up!
Thanks again!!!!! Nice hatchery!!!! Love them pairs
Thanks again!!!!! Nice hatchery!!!! Love them pairs
More Starwalkers are back in!
More Starwalkers are back in!
There are still some Starwalkers available! Barracuda is on a plague nest, and projects have been started for some yet to be named Gaoler pairs!
There are still some Starwalkers available! Barracuda is on a plague nest, and projects have been started for some yet to be named Gaoler pairs!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38