Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Haphazard Hatchery
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
Starwalkers are back!
Starwalkers are back!
JHlhJS8.png Signature pending click on Andromeda to be taken to Haphazard Hatchery
Starwalkers are still available!
Starwalkers are still available!
JHlhJS8.png Signature pending click on Andromeda to be taken to Haphazard Hatchery
Blossomfalls are back![emoji=planet]
Blossomfalls are back!
Starwalkers and Blossomfalls are still available and new potential upcoming pairs have been designed! Feel free to give thoughts on the pairings!
Starwalkers and Blossomfalls are still available and new potential upcoming pairs have been designed! Feel free to give thoughts on the pairings!
Update:

Finally made some more progress with upcoming pairs and there are now 3 that need gene work, but have both parents. Barracuda should be finished first, Starlings second, and Skycandy third! I'm not sure if I'll keep Skycandies as coatls or not, but Barracuda and Starlings are on course for what is planned! Do expect some ancient pairs as those come up! I am setting aside funds which is why gening is going slower than usual!

Thank you @Phoebici for hosting my Starlings grandparents so often and for providing Daydream after all the nesting! I'm very excited to get working on the pair! :)
Update:

Finally made some more progress with upcoming pairs and there are now 3 that need gene work, but have both parents. Barracuda should be finished first, Starlings second, and Skycandy third! I'm not sure if I'll keep Skycandies as coatls or not, but Barracuda and Starlings are on course for what is planned! Do expect some ancient pairs as those come up! I am setting aside funds which is why gening is going slower than usual!

Thank you @Phoebici for hosting my Starlings grandparents so often and for providing Daydream after all the nesting! I'm very excited to get working on the pair! :)
@Aerii There was a rare eyed female runed skydancer this hatching!
@Aerii There was a rare eyed female runed skydancer this hatching!
@VeranaStorm [emoji=fae love size=2] I'll take her! How much?
@VeranaStorm

I'll take her! How much?
wL6qwoT.png @Aerii || FRT+3
They/She

Arcane Dom Lead!
evilsplitpersona_by_pyromaniacal.gif wvvzWHk.png
Blackout is back! and Starwalkers are still here! Blossomfall will return shortly!
Blackout is back! and Starwalkers are still here! Blossomfall will return shortly!
Blackout is IN!!
Blackout is IN!!
[center][emoji=purple gem size=1]Blossomfalls are back![emoji=purple gem size=1][/center]
Blossomfalls are back!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38