Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD Slots] Flash-in-the-Pan Commissions
Trying something a little different this time! I'll be running a rotating selection of quicker commission options, with an estimated turn around of approximately a week! Keep your eyes peeled because the selection of art styles/media/currency accepted might change with each cycle of slots! [center]This go round the selection is... [size=5][b]Sketches[/b] and [b]Quick Paintings[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/SB4MCwu.png[/img] [url=https://sta.sh/26ooyvoy4xo][img]http://i.imgur.com/keBEi4n.png[/img][/url] [url=https://sta.sh/21s1phbp2grl][img]https://i.imgur.com/yM19XSb.jpg[/img][/url] •Click for full examples of each style• [img]http://i.imgur.com/iFhkFuq.png[/img] Interested in the current offerings? Well then, onto the price! [quote=First Round Special] [b]•Black and White Sketch : $25USD •Toned Sketch : $25USD •Quick Paint : $30USD[/b][/quote] Since these are flash commissions, payment will be requested as soon as we hit your spot in queue! Your spot will be held for 24h after contacting you for payment/commission details, and if I don't hear back from you by then, you'll be bumped down a spot in queue. If I contact you without response three times (barring any heads up/extenuating conversation), your spot will be forfeit. Feel free to come back later though! [img]http://i.imgur.com/hOk5UwG.png[/img] [quote=Here be Buyers][LIST] [*] [i]Offsite Commission Claim -- Pre-Painting Phase Complete[/i] [*] [i]Scryzze[/i] [*] [b]Open![/b] [/LIST] [/quote][/center]
Trying something a little different this time!

I'll be running a rotating selection of quicker commission options, with an estimated turn around of approximately a week! Keep your eyes peeled because the selection of art styles/media/currency accepted might change with each cycle of slots!
This go round the selection is...
Sketches and Quick Paintings

SB4MCwu.png

keBEi4n.png yM19XSb.jpg

•Click for full examples of each style•

iFhkFuq.png

Interested in the current offerings? Well then, onto the price!
First Round Special wrote:
•Black and White Sketch : $25USD
•Toned Sketch : $25USD
•Quick Paint : $30USD

Since these are flash commissions, payment will be requested as soon as we hit your spot in queue!

Your spot will be held for 24h after contacting you for payment/commission details, and if I don't hear back from you by then, you'll be bumped down a spot in queue. If I contact you without response three times (barring any heads up/extenuating conversation), your spot will be forfeit. Feel free to come back later though!

hOk5UwG.png
Here be Buyers wrote:
  • Offsite Commission Claim -- Pre-Painting Phase Complete
  • Scryzze
  • Open!

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/KTSRBvS.png[/img][/center] Forms are always a good place to start! If there's anything not specified on the form or anything you have a question about in general, feel free to shoot me a question here or through PMs! [code][b]Type of Character:[/b] Human (or Gijinka) / Dragon / Anthro / Other [b]Type of Art:[/b] Pick from an available option! [b]Link to Dragon / Reference:[/b] [b]Additional Details:[/b] Any pose or expression you want to go for? Any motif or details that you want to play up? Really anything at all you want me to keep in mind when working on the piece. [b]Tone for Toned Sketch:[/b] Default is Red/White on Brown Paper. If you have a different main colour and background paper that you'd prefer, let me know! Delete or leave blank if not applicable.[/code] This is how it looks when it isn't in a weird code box, so skim through it at your convenience! [quote=Order Form][b]Type of Character:[/b] Human (or Gijinka) / Dragon / Anthro / Other [b]Type of Art:[/b] Pick from an available option! [b]Link to Dragon / Reference:[/b] [b]Additional Details:[/b] Any pose or expression you want to go for? Any motif or details that you want to play up? Really anything at all you want me to keep in mind when working on the piece. [b]Tone for Toned Sketch:[/b] Default is Red/White on Brown Paper. If you have a different main colour and background paper that you'd prefer, let me know! Delete or leave blank if not applicable.[/quote] Feel free to reserve a post/slot and fill in details later! As long as I have what I need before I put pencil to page, we're good! Just let me know what [b]Type of Art[/b] you want ASAP so I can plan ahead! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/a7Ji4JU.png[/img][/center] I hope to run a few rounds of these! If you want to be alerted every time slots open, here's the place to be! Feel free to mention if there's a specific style of art you're after if you only want to be pinged for that. [code]@Scryzze (when styles rotate)[/code]
KTSRBvS.png

Forms are always a good place to start! If there's anything not specified on the form or anything you have a question about in general, feel free to shoot me a question here or through PMs!
Code:
[b]Type of Character:[/b] Human (or Gijinka) / Dragon / Anthro / Other [b]Type of Art:[/b] Pick from an available option! [b]Link to Dragon / Reference:[/b] [b]Additional Details:[/b] Any pose or expression you want to go for? Any motif or details that you want to play up? Really anything at all you want me to keep in mind when working on the piece. [b]Tone for Toned Sketch:[/b] Default is Red/White on Brown Paper. If you have a different main colour and background paper that you'd prefer, let me know! Delete or leave blank if not applicable.

This is how it looks when it isn't in a weird code box, so skim through it at your convenience!
Order Form wrote:
Type of Character: Human (or Gijinka) / Dragon / Anthro / Other
Type of Art: Pick from an available option!
Link to Dragon / Reference:
Additional Details: Any pose or expression you want to go for? Any motif or details that you want to play up? Really anything at all you want me to keep in mind when working on the piece.

Tone for Toned Sketch: Default is Red/White on Brown Paper. If you have a different main colour and background paper that you'd prefer, let me know! Delete or leave blank if not applicable.

Feel free to reserve a post/slot and fill in details later! As long as I have what I need before I put pencil to page, we're good! Just let me know what Type of Art you want ASAP so I can plan ahead!

a7Ji4JU.png

I hope to run a few rounds of these! If you want to be alerted every time slots open, here's the place to be!

Feel free to mention if there's a specific style of art you're after if you only want to be pinged for that.
Code:
@Scryzze (when styles rotate)
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/rfNAAuy.png[/img] FAQs are FACool... unlike that lame joke[/center] •[b]What's a Quick Paint?[/b] A simple single-character spot illustration, usually in a simplified style and with simplified shading compared to my usual painting style. There may or may not be simple linework included, but that's basically on an as-I-see-fit basis. It's a lot more experimental and looser than my usual painting fare. The commission process is also more in line with a sketch piece than a painting as a result. I will be working based on your suggestions, but the sketch you'll be sent for approval will be a lot looser and mostly to make sure the pose/general shape works out rather than having every detail locked in stone. •[b]You usually do much more involved work, will this space ever be open for full paintings and detailed ink pieces?[/b] Highly unlikely, my friend! This shop is more for quick work that I can knock out while occupied with longer-term projects. I may eventually open up for longer-term pieces and more detailed paintings, but that would be handled through the shambling husk of my other art sales thread. Still feel free to reach out for a ping if that's something you'd be interested in though! •[b]Is there anything you WON'T do??[/b] I'm pretty easy going to be entirely honest, that said I'm not going to offer the following: •Mecha/cars/similar - I'm not good at it so I don't think you'd WANT that from me, let's be real. •Gore/NSFW - No moral qualms, but I'm not going to break site rules for you, sorry. •[b]How do you take your USD payment?[/b] PayPal pls •[b]Dem prices tho[/b] I know! Unfortunately I work traditionally so I burn through art costs like it ain't nobody's business. I'm also a professional illustrator and as much as I love doing work for people on here, it does come at a pretty steep opportunity cost for me! I'm trying to keep my prices reasonably low, but I understand that they're not necessarily affordable to everyone.
rfNAAuy.png

FAQs are FACool... unlike that lame joke

What's a Quick Paint?
A simple single-character spot illustration, usually in a simplified style and with simplified shading compared to my usual painting style. There may or may not be simple linework included, but that's basically on an as-I-see-fit basis. It's a lot more experimental and looser than my usual painting fare.

The commission process is also more in line with a sketch piece than a painting as a result. I will be working based on your suggestions, but the sketch you'll be sent for approval will be a lot looser and mostly to make sure the pose/general shape works out rather than having every detail locked in stone.

You usually do much more involved work, will this space ever be open for full paintings and detailed ink pieces?
Highly unlikely, my friend! This shop is more for quick work that I can knock out while occupied with longer-term projects. I may eventually open up for longer-term pieces and more detailed paintings, but that would be handled through the shambling husk of my other art sales thread. Still feel free to reach out for a ping if that's something you'd be interested in though!

Is there anything you WON'T do??
I'm pretty easy going to be entirely honest, that said I'm not going to offer the following:

•Mecha/cars/similar - I'm not good at it so I don't think you'd WANT that from me, let's be real.
•Gore/NSFW - No moral qualms, but I'm not going to break site rules for you, sorry.

How do you take your USD payment?
PayPal pls

Dem prices tho
I know! Unfortunately I work traditionally so I burn through art costs like it ain't nobody's business. I'm also a professional illustrator and as much as I love doing work for people on here, it does come at a pretty steep opportunity cost for me! I'm trying to keep my prices reasonably low, but I understand that they're not necessarily affordable to everyone.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/LYo88vI.png[/img] I'll update this as I complete rounds of these flash commissions![/center]
LYo88vI.png

I'll update this as I complete rounds of these flash commissions!
Annnnnd First Round is Open!
Annnnnd First Round is Open!
@Faustien
Not sure if you'd prefer to be pinged or not so just doing so anyways the first time-- I was wondering if you had any human artwork examples? I can't decide between human and non-human, and would like an example just to help me make up my mind with ordering, hahaha.
@Faustien
Not sure if you'd prefer to be pinged or not so just doing so anyways the first time-- I was wondering if you had any human artwork examples? I can't decide between human and non-human, and would like an example just to help me make up my mind with ordering, hahaha.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

Pinging is fine by me! I'm following the thread, but the backup ping never bothers me.

I only have human examples for sketches as I haven't tried a human quickpaint yet, but here you go!

X X X
@Scryzze

Pinging is fine by me! I'm following the thread, but the backup ping never bothers me.

I only have human examples for sketches as I haven't tried a human quickpaint yet, but here you go!

X X X
Alrighty~ I personally feel bad when there's multiple alerts for the same thing so I'll stick to this. [quote=Order][b]Type of Character:[/b] Human (-oid, technically...) [b]Type of Art:[/b] Toned Sketch [b]Link to Dragon / Reference:[/b] Full [url=https://toyhou.se/4024822.xhil-droth]Character bio[/url], and direct link to his [url=https://toyhou.se/4024822.xhil-droth/gallery]gallery[/url]. There's a couple inconsistencies in some of his art so just ask me if you're unsure about something! :0 [b]Additional Details:[/b] However much you draw of him is completely up to you; I'd be perfectly fine with a headshot surrounded by some of his thematic objects or simply a bust. :0 He's generally calm but smug, so whatever variation of a smirk or confident grin or whatever would fit well. As for thematic elements, he's usually coupled with gold and gold artifacts (chalices, jewelry, weaponry, coins, etc), sand, snakes, and red fruit (primarily pomegranates and cherries). 'Course not all of them have to be there at once, you're also free to just do one if you only want to do one ^^. [b]Tone for Toned Sketch:[/b] If possible, gold ink on red paper would be best-- if not, white on brown paper is very apt for his color scheme too. I don't know if there's dark-ish red paper anyways so you can just ignore that if needed, hahaha.[/quote] On another note, I'd love to be pinged if/when you rotate style options ^^ Your work is lovely and I'd be open to buying some more at a later date, once I finish up some of these character references.
Alrighty~ I personally feel bad when there's multiple alerts for the same thing so I'll stick to this.
Order wrote:
Type of Character: Human (-oid, technically...)
Type of Art: Toned Sketch
Link to Dragon / Reference: Full Character bio, and direct link to his gallery. There's a couple inconsistencies in some of his art so just ask me if you're unsure about something! :0
Additional Details: However much you draw of him is completely up to you; I'd be perfectly fine with a headshot surrounded by some of his thematic objects or simply a bust. :0 He's generally calm but smug, so whatever variation of a smirk or confident grin or whatever would fit well.
As for thematic elements, he's usually coupled with gold and gold artifacts (chalices, jewelry, weaponry, coins, etc), sand, snakes, and red fruit (primarily pomegranates and cherries). 'Course not all of them have to be there at once, you're also free to just do one if you only want to do one ^^.

Tone for Toned Sketch: If possible, gold ink on red paper would be best-- if not, white on brown paper is very apt for his color scheme too. I don't know if there's dark-ish red paper anyways so you can just ignore that if needed, hahaha.
On another note, I'd love to be pinged if/when you rotate style options ^^ Your work is lovely and I'd be open to buying some more at a later date, once I finish up some of these character references.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze Oh wow, I absolutely love his design! And the list of thematic elements is definitely getting some gears turning in my head! [emoji=coatl star size=2] I'll add you to the queue (and the pinglist!) and shoot you a PM as soon as we come up on your turn, looking forward to getting a start on him.
@Scryzze

Oh wow, I absolutely love his design! And the list of thematic elements is definitely getting some gears turning in my head!

I'll add you to the queue (and the pinglist!) and shoot you a PM as soon as we come up on your turn, looking forward to getting a start on him.
@Faustien Thank you! He was a joy to design. :D I'll patiently wait until then [emoji=ridgeback winking size=2]
@Faustien
Thank you! He was a joy to design. :D
I'll patiently wait until then
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______