Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2019
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42
//bursts through the door HAPPY GREENSKEEPER GATHERING EVERYONE!!! All hail tree mama! May life prosper! [emoji=fae happy size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1]
//bursts through the door
HAPPY GREENSKEEPER GATHERING EVERYONE!!!
All hail tree mama! May life prosper!
Juliet | She/Her | FR +3
FFweN5e.pnglP3A8fq.pngWHKF1eI.pngVDEbdRX.pngRytvwI2.pngTNk7xoI.png
Ooooh, these are amazing!
Ooooh, these are amazing!
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
so pretty :o
so pretty :o
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
@Storygeek [color=1c9105]Heya! You can access event goods by hopping over to Festive Favors (http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors/index), gather the holiday's respected currency by gathering in Nature, defeating Nature-aligned enemies in the Coliseum and brewing them at Baldwin's; festival skins and accents can be brewed via Baldwin, found in chests found digging or fighting in the Coliseum and purchasing them directly from the Marketplace. [emoji=heart size=1][/color]
@Storygeek

Heya! You can access event goods by hopping over to Festive Favors (http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors/index), gather the holiday's respected currency by gathering in Nature, defeating Nature-aligned enemies in the Coliseum and brewing them at Baldwin's; festival skins and accents can be brewed via Baldwin, found in chests found digging or fighting in the Coliseum and purchasing them directly from the Marketplace.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering!
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering!
I woke up this morning like "AHH ITS GREENSKEEPER TODAY!!!", like a kid on Christmas morning. My Earth boyfriend is still asleep. XD
I woke up this morning like "AHH ITS GREENSKEEPER TODAY!!!", like a kid on Christmas morning. My Earth boyfriend is still asleep. XD
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
Happy plant!!
Happy plant!!
1553523339647.png
Thank you! I’m thinking more about the stuff hosted by the flight. I don’t know all the names, but I know there is a dragon dating game hosted by a friend of mine. I can ask them, I just thought it would be easier to find on site. Something about Everbloom Vale? Have all the festivals had these hosted events and I just wasn’t aware?
Thank you! I’m thinking more about the stuff hosted by the flight. I don’t know all the names, but I know there is a dragon dating game hosted by a friend of mine. I can ask them, I just thought it would be easier to find on site. Something about Everbloom Vale? Have all the festivals had these hosted events and I just wasn’t aware?
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering!!! :3 lovin those skins/accents. Big congrats to winners and mentions!!
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering!!! :3 lovin those skins/accents. Big congrats to winners and mentions!!
How to destroy such a pretty skin with some weird-stripe like thing ;_; I mean the skydancer one.

Oh well, Happy Greenskeeper Gathering!
How to destroy such a pretty skin with some weird-stripe like thing ;_; I mean the skydancer one.

Oh well, Happy Greenskeeper Gathering!
lol ♥
RV9vDbh.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42