Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Seht's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@isolt

For reference sheets here's a small example list of what can be in one.
  • Front and back view of a character
  • Small expression sheet
  • Character's inventory
  • Height chart
  • Two dynamic poses
  • Different outfits
  • Turnarounds
@isolt

For reference sheets here's a small example list of what can be in one.
  • Front and back view of a character
  • Small expression sheet
  • Character's inventory
  • Height chart
  • Two dynamic poses
  • Different outfits
  • Turnarounds
erjk0pN.gif a9ZasuM.png Click on the moth to head to my adoptable shop, it does contain bugs
@Seht

okay great! i'd really love to get one of an oc i created recently! but as a warning he does have octopus tentacles that grow from his back, and i know some people aren't super comfortable with tentacles so i thought i'd mention that upfront!

but if that's okay, i'd love to commission you for one!
@Seht

okay great! i'd really love to get one of an oc i created recently! but as a warning he does have octopus tentacles that grow from his back, and i know some people aren't super comfortable with tentacles so i thought i'd mention that upfront!

but if that's okay, i'd love to commission you for one!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt

That's alright with me, all I need you to do is let me know what exactly you want in a reference sheet since I can't do every option. However, the dynamic poses cost extra if you want them to be added on after, unless you just want one pose, as well as the alternative outifts.
@isolt

That's alright with me, all I need you to do is let me know what exactly you want in a reference sheet since I can't do every option. However, the dynamic poses cost extra if you want them to be added on after, unless you just want one pose, as well as the alternative outifts.
erjk0pN.gif a9ZasuM.png Click on the moth to head to my adoptable shop, it does contain bugs
@Seht

sure!

i'd like a front and back view! i'm happy to pay a little more but i was wondering if it was possible to have a normal front reference of him without the tentacles, and then the same image but with them added! he doesn't always have them out, so i thought i'd ask about that! and then the back reference would be without them to show off the design on the back of his outfit!

would that be okay? like i said i'm down to pay a little extra if needed!
@Seht

sure!

i'd like a front and back view! i'm happy to pay a little more but i was wondering if it was possible to have a normal front reference of him without the tentacles, and then the same image but with them added! he doesn't always have them out, so i thought i'd ask about that! and then the back reference would be without them to show off the design on the back of his outfit!

would that be okay? like i said i'm down to pay a little extra if needed!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt

It's a small enough task that I won't charge you anymore for it.
@isolt

It's a small enough task that I won't charge you anymore for it.
@Seht

awesome! can i send you the references i have over pm?
@Seht

awesome! can i send you the references i have over pm?
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt

that is fine with me
@isolt

that is fine with me
@Seht Dragon or OC: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52047777] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520478/52047777_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of Commission: Dragon emblem Details: I have a tendency to overload apparel, so as long as the emblem stays within the theme of the dragon, I don't need specific apparel. also can I order more than one slot at a time or should I wait for the completion of the first?
@Seht
Dragon or OC:

52047777_350.png

Type of Commission: Dragon emblem
Details: I have a tendency to overload apparel, so as long as the emblem stays within the theme of the dragon, I don't need specific apparel.

also can I order more than one slot at a time or should I wait for the completion of the first?
@Olega

Sorry for the very late response!

I can definitely get an emblem done as there's not too much apparel on the head.
And you can order more than one slot at a time.

If you don't mind me asking, what would you be using as payment?
@Olega

Sorry for the very late response!

I can definitely get an emblem done as there's not too much apparel on the head.
And you can order more than one slot at a time.

If you don't mind me asking, what would you be using as payment?
@Seht
lkjsght also sorry for the delay. lol I can pay in your preference of g/t/usd, but no items because I'm item poor.
@Seht
lkjsght also sorry for the delay. lol I can pay in your preference of g/t/usd, but no items because I'm item poor.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7