Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | opinions on thunderstorms?
1 2 3 4 5
We had one last night too! Normally I don't like rainy days, but I love a good storm!
We had one last night too! Normally I don't like rainy days, but I love a good storm!
Love/hate relationship. I used to LOVE them, and I still really like the sensation of the rumbling sound of thunder. But I've experienced 2 crazy insane lightning storms that... kinda did a little to add to my respect form them. :P Even exaggerated Hollywood movies don't even come close to the real deal. So, yeah, i'm a little bit more wary now.

Although, to this day, I definitely cherish the smell of lightning storms.
Love/hate relationship. I used to LOVE them, and I still really like the sensation of the rumbling sound of thunder. But I've experienced 2 crazy insane lightning storms that... kinda did a little to add to my respect form them. :P Even exaggerated Hollywood movies don't even come close to the real deal. So, yeah, i'm a little bit more wary now.

Although, to this day, I definitely cherish the smell of lightning storms.
I absolutely LOVE thunderstorms and everything about them. The sound of the great angry rumbling in the sky along with the sudden CRACK is beautiful, and the hiss of the rain that comes with it is very soothing. There always seems to be a charge in the air during a thunderstorm, and energy that makes me more alert. It's better than coffee, in my opinion.

I also love the smell of the rain outside, and remember my mother telling me the story of Mr.Thunder and Miss Lightning as a kid. She used to say that a long time ago there was a remarkably beautiful woman and a very ugly man. The man pined for the woman so much that one day, he asked her to marry him, but the woman was fast and playful by nature, and she told the ugly man that she would only marry him if he could catch her. He's still chasing her to this day, but she's gone in a flash, and the grumbling and loud booms you hear following her appearance is that of the ugly man who desperately tries to catch her.
I absolutely LOVE thunderstorms and everything about them. The sound of the great angry rumbling in the sky along with the sudden CRACK is beautiful, and the hiss of the rain that comes with it is very soothing. There always seems to be a charge in the air during a thunderstorm, and energy that makes me more alert. It's better than coffee, in my opinion.

I also love the smell of the rain outside, and remember my mother telling me the story of Mr.Thunder and Miss Lightning as a kid. She used to say that a long time ago there was a remarkably beautiful woman and a very ugly man. The man pined for the woman so much that one day, he asked her to marry him, but the woman was fast and playful by nature, and she told the ugly man that she would only marry him if he could catch her. He's still chasing her to this day, but she's gone in a flash, and the grumbling and loud booms you hear following her appearance is that of the ugly man who desperately tries to catch her.
8q3PaKZ.png
I absolutely lOve any kind of severe weather and someday (when I finally get my license) I'm gonna be a storm chaser and film tornados and oooooooooh

last year I was at a beach with my cousins and a huge waterspout formed while we were out there and ohmygod we were super close to it, like maybe a quarter mile away and it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen and it actually went all the way down to the water it was BEAUTUFUL
I absolutely lOve any kind of severe weather and someday (when I finally get my license) I'm gonna be a storm chaser and film tornados and oooooooooh

last year I was at a beach with my cousins and a huge waterspout formed while we were out there and ohmygod we were super close to it, like maybe a quarter mile away and it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen and it actually went all the way down to the water it was BEAUTUFUL
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
Two minutes while I go find the heart ALT code.

There we go.
Two minutes while I go find the heart ALT code.

There we go.
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
I abosulotely without a doubt hate thunderstorms. o.o they scare the turtles out a me and pretty much everyone I talk to knows that lol
I abosulotely without a doubt hate thunderstorms. o.o they scare the turtles out a me and pretty much everyone I talk to knows that lol
3ds FC: 4398-9937-9673.
Antoniosig.png
I come bearing rainymood:

http://www.rainymood.com/
I come bearing rainymood:

http://www.rainymood.com/
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
Nothing like a raging storm outside while you're warm in your bed, pets huddled around you, and you know you have the day off (school or work or what have you). Nothing like waking up to the cool gray morning the next day either :) Everything's quiet except for the slight drizzle. I like to go out for a quick smoke where I can smell the rain. Ahhh
Nothing like a raging storm outside while you're warm in your bed, pets huddled around you, and you know you have the day off (school or work or what have you). Nothing like waking up to the cool gray morning the next day either :) Everything's quiet except for the slight drizzle. I like to go out for a quick smoke where I can smell the rain. Ahhh
I lived in Kentucky for six years, thunderstorms usually meant tornadoes would come soon after, and then snow would come soon after that depending on the time of year.

I lived a block away from the nearest tornado alert siren, I learned to hate storms so much ahaha.
I lived in Kentucky for six years, thunderstorms usually meant tornadoes would come soon after, and then snow would come soon after that depending on the time of year.

I lived a block away from the nearest tornado alert siren, I learned to hate storms so much ahaha.
Idk, i'm just here for the pretty dragons
ಠ_ಠ
I love a good storm, but we're expecting one tonight and i have a huuuuuge drip in my house so I'm not very excited! :C
I love a good storm, but we're expecting one tonight and i have a huuuuuge drip in my house so I'm not very excited! :C
1 2 3 4 5