Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Primal hatchling chances during festival
What if chances for a primal was slightly higher during the respective elemental festival? It would make the festival and the dragons a little more special I think. Not sure how this would work mechanically, but I wanted to throw this idea out there :)
What if chances for a primal was slightly higher during the respective elemental festival? It would make the festival and the dragons a little more special I think. Not sure how this would work mechanically, but I wanted to throw this idea out there :)
Pronouns: they/she/he
My Lair Lives in Hibden
Ooh it's certainly a cool concept, and it would make festivals a lil more interesting! :D support!
Ooh it's certainly a cool concept, and it would make festivals a lil more interesting! :D support!
It's a very interesting idea! It doesn't have to be a staggering increase either, and people would just exalt/sell the extra hatched dragons that weren't Primals same as usual, I'd think.

I can give a Support on this one!
It's a very interesting idea! It doesn't have to be a staggering increase either, and people would just exalt/sell the extra hatched dragons that weren't Primals same as usual, I'd think.

I can give a Support on this one!
Yeah I could support a slightly increased chance of hatching primals during a fest! That would make festivals more fun. Support :)
Yeah I could support a slightly increased chance of hatching primals during a fest! That would make festivals more fun. Support :)
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I don't think that would disbalance eye types too much if it's a tiny raise for the special eyes, so support! Maybe, not just Primals, but also for Goat, Multi, Faceted, and so on?
I don't think that would disbalance eye types too much if it's a tiny raise for the special eyes, so support! Maybe, not just Primals, but also for Goat, Multi, Faceted, and so on?
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
I have no objection to this. I also like the idea of a primal eye vial that drops in the Coli very rarely during festivals.
I have no objection to this. I also like the idea of a primal eye vial that drops in the Coli very rarely during festivals.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I like this idea as it could lead to more planned breeding - that is, "I realy want these pairs to have primal eyed babies so I'm going to make sure they're ready to hatch during my festival".
I like this idea as it could lead to more planned breeding - that is, "I realy want these pairs to have primal eyed babies so I'm going to make sure they're ready to hatch during my festival".
I really like this idea! It would add something extra to look forward to.
I really like this idea! It would add something extra to look forward to.
And maybe more chances of getting eggs/etc when gathering?
And maybe more chances of getting eggs/etc when gathering?
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too