Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Special things for NEWBIES!! Updated :D
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28
Up
Up

dB9Z4Zw.png
up
up
up
up
Can i have some skins/accents and apparels too??
Can i have some skins/accents and apparels too??
@Candyman789
@CoughBeats
Thanks guys, you guys are really getting in those forum posts and staying active. I like what im seeing. :)
@Candyman789
@CoughBeats
Thanks guys, you guys are really getting in those forum posts and staying active. I like what im seeing. :)

dB9Z4Zw.png
@DragonAime
@starliit
Sure you guys can, welcome to Flight Rising, if you need anything including help/assistance just ask me.
@DragonAime
@starliit
Sure you guys can, welcome to Flight Rising, if you need anything including help/assistance just ask me.

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun

Hello, I'm finally on a computer and not my phone so I can reply to this post!

Firstly, I was considering borrowing my sibling's level 25s but I also kind of want to do it on my own. But definitely I will be back for the level 25s you'll have, if you'd be willing to put me on some kind of pinglist for them please and thank you? :D

I just got my first 2 dragons to level 7. I put eliminate on them but haven't gotten to do many rounds yet where I've gotten to use them. I'll be to level 10 sometime tonight most likely--I plan on watching some youtube and just grinding them up. I also started on a 3rd dragon for convenience! I'm very excited about the coli, actually, and I've been reading a lot about dom and fodder and stuff so that's probably what a lot of what I'll be doing on the site will be :D

Thank you so much for your help and for this thread--newbies like myself greatly appreciate it :)
@ImmortalShogun

Hello, I'm finally on a computer and not my phone so I can reply to this post!

Firstly, I was considering borrowing my sibling's level 25s but I also kind of want to do it on my own. But definitely I will be back for the level 25s you'll have, if you'd be willing to put me on some kind of pinglist for them please and thank you? :D

I just got my first 2 dragons to level 7. I put eliminate on them but haven't gotten to do many rounds yet where I've gotten to use them. I'll be to level 10 sometime tonight most likely--I plan on watching some youtube and just grinding them up. I also started on a 3rd dragon for convenience! I'm very excited about the coli, actually, and I've been reading a lot about dom and fodder and stuff so that's probably what a lot of what I'll be doing on the site will be :D

Thank you so much for your help and for this thread--newbies like myself greatly appreciate it :)
@FantasticMagic
Sounds great to me and no problem! ;)
@FantasticMagic
Sounds great to me and no problem! ;)

dB9Z4Zw.png
thank u so much.^^
may i also have some skins and accents!!!
thank u so much.^^
may i also have some skins and accents!!!
@ImmortalShogun Hello, i am new to FR and you have the prettiest dragons ever hoshi and #12 specificaly i would name them amethist if they arent available thats ok but i just love them both thank you so much my friend! (sorry if my English isnt so good) i love your lair and all your pretty babys thank youu friend
@ImmortalShogun Hello, i am new to FR and you have the prettiest dragons ever hoshi and #12 specificaly i would name them amethist if they arent available thats ok but i just love them both thank you so much my friend! (sorry if my English isnt so good) i love your lair and all your pretty babys thank youu friend
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28