Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grab bags for Newbies
1 2 3 4
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fZlpGBl.png[/img][/center] Welcome new players, don't have enough food or treasure to get you started? well here we offer anything in little grab bags, or welcome packages. There are different types of bags you can get they will be listed below, choose carefully as you only get one pick. [center][u][b]Rules:[/b][/u][/center] [LIST] [*]You may only ask for one main grab bag once [*]You can ask for the basic grab bags every week [*]To get a free bag your account must be less than 30 days old [*]If you get a free dragon, please don't exalt, send me back the dragon so I can put back on here. [*]Please only use this for if you need help, this is not for you to use to sell on/giveaway. [*]If you don't like your dragon message me or ping me here, and ask to swap. [/LIST] [b]Basic Grab Bags:[/b] - you can choose one each week [LIST] [*]Food - contains 25+ worth of points from a certain type of food (you can choose or I can pick) [*]Materials - contains a couple pieces of material and some baldwin materials(will be random) [*]Trinkets - A couple items from materials, possibly an apparel and items from other. [/LIST] [b]Main Grab Bags:[/b] - you can choose one once [LIST] [*]Dragon - I choose a random dragon from my lair and give to you along with a familiar, apparel and some food [*]Battle - A couple of health potions and an elemental attack [*]Food - 50+ points from each food type [*]Familiar - 3 familiars and some trinkets [*]Apparel - 3 pieces of apparel and some materials [/LIST] [u]Helpful tips:[/u] [LIST] [*]A ping is when you put a @ followed by the username eg. @Asra9 [*]Exalt is when you send a dragon to the deity of your flight, this is irreversible to some extent. [*]A cr is a cross-road, this is how you can send items, dragons and currency [*]A pa is a private auction, where you can sell a dragon to a specific user. [*]Ah stands for the auction house. [/LIST] If there is anything else you need help with just message me and I will try to help.
fZlpGBl.png

Welcome new players, don't have enough food or treasure to get you started? well here we offer anything in little grab bags, or welcome packages.

There are different types of bags you can get they will be listed below, choose carefully as you only get one pick.
Rules:
  • You may only ask for one main grab bag once
  • You can ask for the basic grab bags every week
  • To get a free bag your account must be less than 30 days old
  • If you get a free dragon, please don't exalt, send me back the dragon so I can put back on here.
  • Please only use this for if you need help, this is not for you to use to sell on/giveaway.
  • If you don't like your dragon message me or ping me here, and ask to swap.

Basic Grab Bags: - you can choose one each week
  • Food - contains 25+ worth of points from a certain type of food (you can choose or I can pick)
  • Materials - contains a couple pieces of material and some baldwin materials(will be random)
  • Trinkets - A couple items from materials, possibly an apparel and items from other.
Main Grab Bags: - you can choose one once
  • Dragon - I choose a random dragon from my lair and give to you along with a familiar, apparel and some food
  • Battle - A couple of health potions and an elemental attack
  • Food - 50+ points from each food type
  • Familiar - 3 familiars and some trinkets
  • Apparel - 3 pieces of apparel and some materials

Helpful tips:
  • A ping is when you put a @ followed by the username eg. @Asra9
  • Exalt is when you send a dragon to the deity of your flight, this is irreversible to some extent.
  • A cr is a cross-road, this is how you can send items, dragons and currency
  • A pa is a private auction, where you can sell a dragon to a specific user.
  • Ah stands for the auction house.

If there is anything else you need help with just message me and I will try to help.

UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
Hello! Can I please get a free main grab bag? Thank you so much for doing this!
Hello! Can I please get a free main grab bag? Thank you so much for doing this!
@o0univa0o
Sure which one do you want?
@o0univa0o
Sure which one do you want?
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@Asra9

A main grab bag if that's okay!
@Asra9

A main grab bag if that's okay!
@o0univa0o
I mean which main grab bag, dragons, battle, food, familiar or apparel
@o0univa0o
I mean which main grab bag, dragons, battle, food, familiar or apparel
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
lol wow we have the same VISTA!!!
lol wow we have the same VISTA!!!
I had a question for if we choose the main grab bag, dragon how many apparels will we get??!!!
I had a question for if we choose the main grab bag, dragon how many apparels will we get??!!!
@Asra9
May I have a main bag as a Dragon and the basic for food?
@Asra9
May I have a main bag as a Dragon and the basic for food?
@CoughBeats
1 apparel piece, this is my favourite vista.
@TamrielAngel
Sure thing!
@CoughBeats
1 apparel piece, this is my favourite vista.
@TamrielAngel
Sure thing!
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
Oh, then may i plz have the Main bag for apparels!!! (hope they're good!!!!)
lol!!, this is my only Vista!!
Oh, then may i plz have the Main bag for apparels!!! (hope they're good!!!!)
lol!!, this is my only Vista!!
1 2 3 4