Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily Positivity
1 2 3
Please add me to the pinglist, I already know this will help me and many others . . Thank you.
Please add me to the pinglist, I already know this will help me and many others . . Thank you.
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
[columns] [LIST] [*]@childish - @Luminosi [*]@Melova - @Dramaturgy [*]@Riverflight - @necroromancer [*]@briteoctopus [*]@RoseofRomania [*]@Hoshi95 [*]@scared [*]@huntingroxgirl1 [*]@scylla [/LIST] [center][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.com/pub/3263/3263361nek6uet1y3.gif[/center][/img] [color=hotpink]Good evening everybody! c: I'm feeling a little under the weather today, so I'm afraid I don't have much to say regarding positivity. I would, however, like to briefly talk about taking care of your body. For some people, doing things like this can be incredibly difficult, so I've compromised a list of things I've found from around the internet and things that would personally help me if I were in this situation. If this doesn't apply to you, it may still apply to someone you know, so please look through even if you don't think you'll ever need to know this. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [LIST] [*][color=hotpink]Try to drink as much water as you're able to. Drinking water is [i]super[/i] important for your body, so try to have that instead of coffee, or an energy drink. If it's just not appealing in general, maybe try putting some fruit (like lemon or cucumber) in there as well. [*][color=hotpink]Take a shower. This does not have to be long, but it'll at least ensure that you stay clean. If for whatever reason you are unable to do this, then maybe try just rinsing off your face, or putting on chapstick. [*][color=hotpink]Open a window. It sounds super cliche, but this is something that personally helps me when I'm having a rough time. It lets air movement into the room, and helps get rid of any smell. I have a dog, so whenever I can get his smell out of my room I always feel at least a tad better :) [*][color=hotpink]Try to eat something, even if it's small. Make something super easy like a peanut butter sandwich or grab some cereal. This makes sure that you're at least not hungry, and feeds your body, which is, you know, pretty good. [/LIST] [color=hotpink]I'm sorry this list isn't really extensive, but I've been feeling very sick all day so I think I'm gonna take a nap. ^-^ I love y'all! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/color] [center][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.com/pub/3263/3263361nek6uet1y3.gif[/center][/img] [color=hotpink]If you ever want to talk to someone, just vent, or simply be friends, I appreciate any and all DM's. Again, I love y'all, and stay safe!![/color]
3263361nek6uet1y3.gif

Good evening everybody! c: I'm feeling a little under the weather today, so I'm afraid I don't have much to say regarding positivity. I would, however, like to briefly talk about taking care of your body. For some people, doing things like this can be incredibly difficult, so I've compromised a list of things I've found from around the internet and things that would personally help me if I were in this situation. If this doesn't apply to you, it may still apply to someone you know, so please look through even if you don't think you'll ever need to know this.
  • Try to drink as much water as you're able to. Drinking water is super important for your body, so try to have that instead of coffee, or an energy drink. If it's just not appealing in general, maybe try putting some fruit (like lemon or cucumber) in there as well.
  • Take a shower. This does not have to be long, but it'll at least ensure that you stay clean. If for whatever reason you are unable to do this, then maybe try just rinsing off your face, or putting on chapstick.
  • Open a window. It sounds super cliche, but this is something that personally helps me when I'm having a rough time. It lets air movement into the room, and helps get rid of any smell. I have a dog, so whenever I can get his smell out of my room I always feel at least a tad better :)
  • Try to eat something, even if it's small. Make something super easy like a peanut butter sandwich or grab some cereal. This makes sure that you're at least not hungry, and feeds your body, which is, you know, pretty good.

I'm sorry this list isn't really extensive, but I've been feeling very sick all day so I think I'm gonna take a nap. ^-^ I love y'all!
3263361nek6uet1y3.gif

If you ever want to talk to someone, just vent, or simply be friends, I appreciate any and all DM's. Again, I love y'all, and stay safe!!
IMG_1975_zpsddg06ze0.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png Di6JuI8.gif
@PastelAngelic

I hope you get to feeling better!
@PastelAngelic

I hope you get to feeling better!
gjekWX6.png~~~~2631f66f681a2d684cf12a5e02080b925709d03a.gif~~~~SKQdL3C.png
@PastelAngelic
Hope you end up feeling better, I have been feeling down in the dumps too. But don't worry, you'll get through it! ^^
@PastelAngelic
Hope you end up feeling better, I have been feeling down in the dumps too. But don't worry, you'll get through it! ^^
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
@PastelAngelic

Stay strong. I hope you're feeling better. Never give up. You'll make it. I believe in you. Yes, you can.
@PastelAngelic

Stay strong. I hope you're feeling better. Never give up. You'll make it. I believe in you. Yes, you can.
mZeSXZC.png
Could I please be added to the pinglist? This would really help me <3
Could I please be added to the pinglist? This would really help me <3
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
@Yabbi [color=hotpink] I've added you! Thanks so much for showing interest!! ^-^[/color] @Hoshi95 @RADLAD245 @necroromancer [color=hotpink] Thank you guys so much!! :) [emoji=familiar heart size=1] It really means a lot to me!![/color] [center][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.com/pub/3263/3263361nek6uet1y3.gif[/img][/center] [color=hotpink]Everyone, I'm terribly sorry. As I slightly mentioned in the previous post, I've been sick as of late. Because of this, I was sleeping all day and unable to do my daily post. :( The schedule will resume as normal beginning tomorrow, though! [/color][emoji=familiar heart size=1] [center][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.com/pub/3263/3263361nek6uet1y3.gif[/img][/center] [color=hotpink] If you ever want to talk to someone, just vent, or simply be friends, I appreciate any and all DM's. Again, I love y'all, and stay safe!!
@Yabbi

I've added you! Thanks so much for showing interest!! ^-^

@Hoshi95
@RADLAD245
@necroromancer

Thank you guys so much!! :) It really means a lot to me!!

3263361nek6uet1y3.gif

Everyone, I'm terribly sorry. As I slightly mentioned in the previous post, I've been sick as of late. Because of this, I was sleeping all day and unable to do my daily post. :( The schedule will resume as normal beginning tomorrow, though!
3263361nek6uet1y3.gif

If you ever want to talk to someone, just vent, or simply be friends, I appreciate any and all DM's. Again, I love y'all, and stay safe!!
[columns] [LIST] [*]@childish - @Luminosi [*]@Melova - @Dramaturgy [*]@Riverflight - @necroromancer [*]@briteoctopus [*]@RoseofRomania [*]@Hoshi95 [*]@scared [*]@huntingroxgirl1 [*]@scylla [/LIST] [center][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.com/pub/3263/3263361nek6uet1y3.gif[/center][/img] [color=hotpink]Hey y'all! c: I'm sorry for not posting in a long time, but a lot of things have been happening in my life lately. My sister got heart surgery which meant I was spending time with her in the hospital, and then a week later she passed away. Due to this, I haven't been able to remain positive for myself, much less attempt to spread positivity. Therefore, until further notice, I'm putting this thread on hiatus. Once I reach a better state I will resume posting, however I'm unable to do that right now. I hope y'all understand. :) [center][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.com/pub/3263/3263361nek6uet1y3.gif[/center][/img] [color=hotpink]If you ever want to talk to someone, just vent, or simply be friends, I appreciate any and all DM's. Again, I love y'all, and stay safe!![/color]
3263361nek6uet1y3.gif

Hey y'all! c: I'm sorry for not posting in a long time, but a lot of things have been happening in my life lately. My sister got heart surgery which meant I was spending time with her in the hospital, and then a week later she passed away. Due to this, I haven't been able to remain positive for myself, much less attempt to spread positivity. Therefore, until further notice, I'm putting this thread on hiatus. Once I reach a better state I will resume posting, however I'm unable to do that right now. I hope y'all understand. :)

3263361nek6uet1y3.gif

Is everything okay? Keep it together, I m giving you all my support.
Is everything okay? Keep it together, I m giving you all my support.
mZeSXZC.png
1 2 3