Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily Positivity
1 2 3
@childish @Melova @Riverflight @briteoctopus @RoseofRomania @Hoshi95 @scared @huntingroxgirl1 [center][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.com/pub/3263/3263361nek6uet1y3.gif[/center][/img] [color=hotpink]Hello! ^-^ I'm so glad that more people are finding this thread and I can at least help someone smile today! Even though it's not an insane amount of people, it still means a lot to me, and I really appreciate all of you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I don't have any type of specific positive message for today, but I wanted to tell all of you that you're loved and appreciated, at least by me if no one else. Maybe it can feel unreal sometimes when people try to tell you how much they appreciate you, but I have a personal rule of being as honest as possible, so there's no way I'd be able to lie to you, especially about stuff like this. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [center][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.com/pub/3263/3263361nek6uet1y3.gif[/center][/img] [color=hotpink]If you ever want to talk to someone, just vent, or simply be friends, I appreciate any and all DM's. Again, I love y'all, and stay safe!![/color]
@childish
@Melova
@Riverflight
@briteoctopus
@RoseofRomania
@Hoshi95
@scared
@huntingroxgirl1
3263361nek6uet1y3.gif

Hello! ^-^ I'm so glad that more people are finding this thread and I can at least help someone smile today! Even though it's not an insane amount of people, it still means a lot to me, and I really appreciate all of you! I don't have any type of specific positive message for today, but I wanted to tell all of you that you're loved and appreciated, at least by me if no one else. Maybe it can feel unreal sometimes when people try to tell you how much they appreciate you, but I have a personal rule of being as honest as possible, so there's no way I'd be able to lie to you, especially about stuff like this.

3263361nek6uet1y3.gif

If you ever want to talk to someone, just vent, or simply be friends, I appreciate any and all DM's. Again, I love y'all, and stay safe!!
IMG_1975_zpsddg06ze0.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png Di6JuI8.gif
Hey, this thread seems really nice! Can I join the pinglist ^^ [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hey, this thread seems really nice! Can I join the pinglist ^^
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
can i join also?
can i join also?
put me on the pinglist as well please :>
put me on the pinglist as well please :>
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
Thank you for all positive thoughts. Keep up the good work ^_^
Thank you for all positive thoughts. Keep up the good work ^_^
mZeSXZC.png
@PastelAngelic I love this thread! Thanks so much for all you do! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@PastelAngelic
I love this thread!
Thanks so much for all you do!
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
@scylla
@Luminosi
@Dramaturgy

I've added y'all to the pinglist! ^-^

@Hoshi95
@briteoctopus

Thank you guys so much!! I'm so glad you like it! :)
@scylla
@Luminosi
@Dramaturgy

I've added y'all to the pinglist! ^-^

@Hoshi95
@briteoctopus

Thank you guys so much!! I'm so glad you like it! :)
IMG_1975_zpsddg06ze0.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png Di6JuI8.gif
this is lovely~
could i be added to the pinglist as well?
this is lovely~
could i be added to the pinglist as well?
gjekWX6.png~~~~2631f66f681a2d684cf12a5e02080b925709d03a.gif~~~~SKQdL3C.png
<3
<3
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
This is a great forum![emoji=rainbow size=1]
This is a great forum!
1 2 3