Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | night mode / dark mode
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Throwing my support in here for a Dark mode as well. It's so much easier on the eyes, especially for those of us who live, and work on our PC's all day long.
Throwing my support in here for a Dark mode as well. It's so much easier on the eyes, especially for those of us who live, and work on our PC's all day long.
Mostly support, but it would break any of those skins/accents that use white to mimic transparency.
Mostly support, but it would break any of those skins/accents that use white to mimic transparency.

Buying any triple metals + light goat dragons.
[LF] Accent: Golden Horns
always support.
its sad this isnt officially possible yet. bright white is not good for my eyes.^^'
always support.
its sad this isnt officially possible yet. bright white is not good for my eyes.^^'
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
Will always show support for this.

Been being suggested for years.
Will always show support for this.

Been being suggested for years.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
[quote name="MidnightFlygon" date="2019-05-20 18:10:32" ] Mostly support, but it would break any of those skins/accents that use white to mimic transparency. [/quote] Make dark mode and light mode versions of the skin. Rake in twice the money. No, I'm kidding. Just make it so that the dragon's box shows up white still or something. But a dark mode on every other thing would be a lifesaver on days when I'm either already in headache mode or have had very little sleep and don't want to risk one. Plus I just have so much an easier time reading text in dark modes. Sooner or later I start getting little text-halos with black on white or brick red on white and I'd like to avoid that.
MidnightFlygon wrote on 2019-05-20 18:10:32:

Make dark mode and light mode versions of the skin. Rake in twice the money.

No, I'm kidding. Just make it so that the dragon's box shows up white still or something. But a dark mode on every other thing would be a lifesaver on days when I'm either already in headache mode or have had very little sleep and don't want to risk one. Plus I just have so much an easier time reading text in dark modes. Sooner or later I start getting little text-halos with black on white or brick red on white and I'd like to avoid that.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
support. i have a disability and with that comes very extreme light-sensitivity. the only way i can play is with flux, but even then it isn't the best. dark-mode would be an absolute win.
support. i have a disability and with that comes very extreme light-sensitivity. the only way i can play is with flux, but even then it isn't the best. dark-mode would be an absolute win.
yes please dark mode! I have sensitive eyes and can only be on the site in short bursts
yes please dark mode! I have sensitive eyes and can only be on the site in short bursts
MANTICORE_BADGE_100.png
Strong support for a dark mode in cool colors. Playing FR at night is always eyestrain central.
Strong support for a dark mode in cool colors. Playing FR at night is always eyestrain central.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
*squints* Support!
*squints* Support!
F50lMAz.png
Yes please
Yes please
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18