Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I need new shows to watch
1 2 3
You might like Agents of Shield.
You might like Agents of Shield.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
I can recommend Peaky Blinders. It's on Netflix, but also available on DVD/Blu-Ray. It's about gangs in Birmingham, set in 1919 and following years. It's my favorite show, and just super interesting and partially funny.

Another historical one is Rebellion, though I've only seen it on Netflix. Portrays the bits of Irish history with the rebellions and all that during WW1.

And then, Penny Dreadful, a show that contains a lot of fantasy. It picks up figures from old literature (Frankenstein, Dracula, Joan Clayton, Van Helsing, Dorian Gray etc.)

Hope I was able to help you out!
I can recommend Peaky Blinders. It's on Netflix, but also available on DVD/Blu-Ray. It's about gangs in Birmingham, set in 1919 and following years. It's my favorite show, and just super interesting and partially funny.

Another historical one is Rebellion, though I've only seen it on Netflix. Portrays the bits of Irish history with the rebellions and all that during WW1.

And then, Penny Dreadful, a show that contains a lot of fantasy. It picks up figures from old literature (Frankenstein, Dracula, Joan Clayton, Van Helsing, Dorian Gray etc.)

Hope I was able to help you out!
[quote name="MyHartWillDrogon" date="2019-05-18 07:58:44" ] I am the person who just dissed Jetson Ankles and Paddle Dalek [/quote] As a fan of SPN this is the funniest thing I have seen all week XDDD I love that dumb show but yeah, it's, well. Dumb. XD Completely understand why you ditched it after season 6, that's when it started going downhill. I'm just too attached to the characters to stop watching. I would totally recommend all of Netflix's Defenders shows! (Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, the Defenders, Punisher) They're all on Couchtuner, which is a great streaming site if you use AdBlock. They're super bloody, especially Daredevil and Punisher, but they're really, really good.
MyHartWillDrogon wrote on 2019-05-18 07:58:44:
I am the person who just dissed Jetson Ankles and Paddle Dalek

As a fan of SPN this is the funniest thing I have seen all week XDDD I love that dumb show but yeah, it's, well. Dumb. XD Completely understand why you ditched it after season 6, that's when it started going downhill. I'm just too attached to the characters to stop watching.

I would totally recommend all of Netflix's Defenders shows! (Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, the Defenders, Punisher) They're all on Couchtuner, which is a great streaming site if you use AdBlock. They're super bloody, especially Daredevil and Punisher, but they're really, really good.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I’m here, I’m here-! Oh this thread again... @/Hawktalon Really. Seconding someone’s distaste of Supernatural? [emoji=mirror deadpan size=1] [size=1]:sigh: why do I bother.[/size=1] Here. Just memes. [img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/212230039/original.gif[/img]
I’m here, I’m here-! Oh this thread again...
@/Hawktalon Really. Seconding someone’s distaste of Supernatural?

:sigh: why do I bother.

Here. Just memes.
original.gif
Cute overload! xD
Looking for Gilded Crown for Dean Winchester.
1 2 3