Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | delicate bat wings can eat my shorts
1 2 3 4
I'm so glad I finished that quest it was such a drag. Now I can sell any wings I get.

If i ever decide to step foot in that cursed venue for myself ever again. For now I must be paid for even thinking about going in there

those wings can CONSUME my TROUSERS
I'm so glad I finished that quest it was such a drag. Now I can sell any wings I get.

If i ever decide to step foot in that cursed venue for myself ever again. For now I must be paid for even thinking about going in there

those wings can CONSUME my TROUSERS
MUYNhfy.png
Please make sure to double check the spelling of my username when pinging, thanks ;)
If the quest had required Meaty Bat Wings I'd have no problem, or the actual Cockatrice itself. I get all the things I don't need long before i get something I really do need
If the quest had required Meaty Bat Wings I'd have no problem, or the actual Cockatrice itself. I get all the things I don't need long before i get something I really do need
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
I have one delicate bat wing despite farming in the venue for so long while I am in a quote unquote coliseum craze. But thankfully I think I am done with woodland path stuff for a good while (,: I get sick of the quests very fast so I buy everything and complain about everything being overpriced

I went from 1 million treasure and 1K gems to 300 000 treasure and no gems bc of the hibernal lair oops
I have one delicate bat wing despite farming in the venue for so long while I am in a quote unquote coliseum craze. But thankfully I think I am done with woodland path stuff for a good while (,: I get sick of the quests very fast so I buy everything and complain about everything being overpriced

I went from 1 million treasure and 1K gems to 300 000 treasure and no gems bc of the hibernal lair oops
[quote name="Mertisal" date="2019-03-22 14:31:21" ] I got an eliminate before I got even a single bat wing [/quote] LITERALLY THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME Why is it like this...
Mertisal wrote on 2019-03-22 14:31:21:
I got an eliminate before I got even a single bat wing

LITERALLY THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME

Why is it like this...
fKocHbO.png they/ze | FRT+3
I really don't understand why delicate bat wings are so rare. Is it just to make us work for that HD slot?
I really don't understand why delicate bat wings are so rare. Is it just to make us work for that HD slot?
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
My flight rising luck is so weird, I had 18 wings before I had an egg or eliminate drop. I just want those stupid nebula starsilks
My flight rising luck is so weird, I had 18 wings before I had an egg or eliminate drop. I just want those stupid nebula starsilks
1 2 3 4