Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Kiwi's Cuties | New Thread
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 241 242
|| all artists have been paid from this point onward
|| all artists have been paid from this point onward
@kiwipen May I be added to the pinglist?
@kiwipen May I be added to the pinglist?
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@kiwipen pinglist please!!
@kiwipen pinglist please!!
NgAZ93O.png
@novablu @dragontrainerz

Thank you both for your interest! You've been added to the pinglist :)
@novablu @dragontrainerz

Thank you both for your interest! You've been added to the pinglist :)
@kiwipen may I be added to the pinglist please?
@kiwipen may I be added to the pinglist please?
wishlist
[center]@krazykitty00 @rudinn @nuggetseb @Caspian1226 @solarking @CoffinPrince @espiwire @FangOfTheVoid @hiame @katastrophic @leeabooxd @novarian @Scarheart99789 @stuffiin @grahh @justdevon @PricklyGoose @braixen @Pythonecary @crim @kuusouka @eiyora @flail @giantpandroid @novablue @dragontrainerz @kdragon [center][b][size=5] We're open! [/size][/b] Hello everyone, we are once again open for purchases! Additionally, I, myself, am now selling one Kawaii Spool. This allows you to breed your Cuties. You may breed any two cuties that you personally own. If you only own one, you may ask a second individual permission to breed your Cuties together. If you do so, it is up to the both of you to figure out where the Cuties go at the end of it. Cuties can breed regardless of their outward appearance; they are plushies. Their traits will pass based on their rarity, and I will do a cointoss if you happen to breed two different cuties on different bases. The price of this Kawaii Spool is 500k Treasure or 500g. You can split this cost with someone else but in the end it must go to me. You will be rolled a random amount of plushie children from a number between 2 and 5. If you're interested, you can fill out this form; [code]@kiwipen [b] I want a breeding good sir [/b] username; cutie #1 id; cutie #1 owner; cutie #2 id; cutie #2 owner; proof of permission to breed; put n/a if you own both special requests; want specific markings or themes passed ? put them here. other information; anything else i need to know.[/code] This is First Come, First Served. If you would like to purchase the spool now and then fill out the form that is also fine. You have 24 hours to fill out the form, though. Just ping me and let me know. [/center]
@krazykitty00 @rudinn
@nuggetseb @Caspian1226
@solarking @CoffinPrince
@espiwire
@FangOfTheVoid
@hiame
@katastrophic
@leeabooxd
@novarian
@Scarheart99789
@stuffiin
@grahh
@justdevon
@PricklyGoose
@braixen
@Pythonecary
@crim
@kuusouka
@eiyora
@flail
@giantpandroid
@novablue
@dragontrainerz
@kdragon

We're open!

Hello everyone, we are once again open for purchases!
Additionally, I, myself, am now selling one Kawaii Spool. This allows you to breed your Cuties.

You may breed any two cuties that you personally own. If you only own one, you may ask a second individual permission to breed your Cuties together. If you do so, it is up to the both of you to figure out where the Cuties go at the end of it.

Cuties can breed regardless of their outward appearance; they are plushies. Their traits will pass based on their rarity, and I will do a cointoss if you happen to breed two different cuties on different bases.

The price of this Kawaii Spool is 500k Treasure or 500g. You can split this cost with someone else but in the end it must go to me. You will be rolled a random amount of plushie children from a number between 2 and 5.

If you're interested, you can fill out this form;
Code:
@kiwipen [b] I want a breeding good sir [/b] username; cutie #1 id; cutie #1 owner; cutie #2 id; cutie #2 owner; proof of permission to breed; put n/a if you own both special requests; want specific markings or themes passed ? put them here. other information; anything else i need to know.

This is First Come, First Served. If you would like to purchase the spool now and then fill out the form that is also fine. You have 24 hours to fill out the form, though. Just ping me and let me know.
@kiwipen
I Want A Kawaii Coin!
username; FaeWolfling
account id #; 67562
kawaii coins being purchased; 2
amount of currency being sent; 200kt
@kiwipen
I Want A Kawaii Coin!
username; FaeWolfling
account id #; 67562
kawaii coins being purchased; 2
amount of currency being sent; 200kt
X3BXDv2.gifK5QxOuZ.pngx1hxaAL.gif
@faewolfling Thanks for buying, welcome back to the Cutie Club <3 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/510626585033048064/545726042925694976/puppoopalpurple.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/510626585033048064/544746230492954634/1549947883889.png[/img]
@faewolfling

Thanks for buying, welcome back to the Cutie Club <3

puppoopalpurple.png1549947883889.png
[center][color=green] I'm feeling lucky! [/color][/center] username; GiantPandroid gambling ticket(s) being used; 10 purple cutie they're being used on; [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/510626585033048064/544719301165318164/puppo2.png[/img] backup choices; [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/510626585033048064/545748629671903252/cutiedecora.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/510626585033048064/546608484637081611/cutiedecora2.png[/img]
I'm feeling lucky!
username; GiantPandroid
gambling ticket(s) being used; 10 purple
cutie they're being used on; puppo2.png

backup choices; cutiedecora.pngcutiedecora2.png
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
[quote="pinglist"][size=1]@krazykitty00 @rudinn @nuggetseb @Caspian1226 @solarking @CoffinPrince @espiwire @FangOfTheVoid @hiame @katastrophic @leeabooxd @novarian @Scarheart99789 @stuffiin @grahh @justdevon @PricklyGoose @braixen @Pythonecary @crim @kuusouka @eiyora @flail @giantpandroid @novablue @dragontrainerz @kdragon[/size][/quote] [quote name="kiwipen" date="2018-11-06 12:40:15" ] [center][size=5][b]The Journalist[/size][/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284051329901658114/511343655630536714/cutie25.png[/img] "Greetings, I am the journalist. I'm looking for just the right Cutie to write my column on...perhaps you can help?" Welcome to the Journalist's booth. Every once in a while, she'll open up for a few days in order to write her articles. By showing her one or several Cuties you own that match her criteria, you can earn Kawaii Chips. 5/19/2019 Prompts: Prompt A: [b]"I'm looking for a Cutie that looks like a dog!"[/b] --- Criteria; floppy ears, canine tail, or doggo base. Prize: 2 Kawaii Chips Prompt B: [b]"I'm looking for a Cutie that has grey in it's coat!" [/b] --- Criteria; grey somewhere on the Cutie's coat. Prize; 3 Kawaii Chips Prompt C: [b]"I'm looking for a Cutie that is wearing a hat!" [/b] --- Criteria; the Cutie is wearing a hat. Prize; 5 Kawaii Chips Prompt End: 5/20/2019 You may redeem each prompt once, but you may redeem all the prompts if you own Cuties that fit the criteria. To report into the Journalist, fill out this form: [code][center][b][size=5][color=purple]I have the cutie you're looking for![/color][/size][/b][/center] username; prompt; cutie; [/code][/center] [/quote] We are now releasing the Journalist, a cutie that will pay to see your other Cuties! You earn Kawaii Chips /and/ get to keep the Cutie :3 We think this is a much better system of earning chips and using your Cuties. Enjoy!
kiwipen wrote on 2018-11-06 12:40:15:
The Journalist

cutie25.png

"Greetings, I am the journalist. I'm looking for just the right Cutie to write my column on...perhaps you can help?"

Welcome to the Journalist's booth. Every once in a while, she'll open up for a few days in order to write her articles. By showing her one or several Cuties you own that match her criteria, you can earn Kawaii Chips.

5/19/2019 Prompts:

Prompt A:
"I'm looking for a Cutie that looks like a dog!"
--- Criteria; floppy ears, canine tail, or doggo base.
Prize: 2 Kawaii Chips

Prompt B:
"I'm looking for a Cutie that has grey in it's coat!"
--- Criteria; grey somewhere on the Cutie's coat.
Prize; 3 Kawaii Chips

Prompt C:
"I'm looking for a Cutie that is wearing a hat!"
--- Criteria; the Cutie is wearing a hat.
Prize; 5 Kawaii Chips

Prompt End: 5/20/2019

You may redeem each prompt once, but you may redeem all the prompts if you own Cuties that fit the criteria.

To report into the Journalist, fill out this form:
Code:
[center][b][size=5][color=purple]I have the cutie you're looking for![/color][/size][/b][/center] username; prompt; cutie;

We are now releasing the Journalist, a cutie that will pay to see your other Cuties! You earn Kawaii Chips /and/ get to keep the Cutie :3 We think this is a much better system of earning chips and using your Cuties. Enjoy!
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 241 242