Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♦Giving back RAFFLE♦ (ENDED)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[center][b]WINNER OF THE JACKPOT...[/b] [center] [quote=jackpot][item=vista: herb rack] [item= unhatched bogsneak egg][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49976533] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499766/49976533_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote][/center] Drumroll, please ... ... ... [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1][b]@Shadowpuppet [/b] [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1][/center]
WINNER OF THE JACKPOT...
jackpot wrote:
Vista: Herb Rack Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
49976533_350.png

Drumroll, please ...

@Shadowpuppet
tDIkqWL.png
I get cute little geckos? <3 !
I get cute little geckos? <3 !
Gm1nfuc.jpg
That's it folks, the raffle is officially done! ^^

I want to thank everyone who took part in it! If you didn't win anything I'm very sorry, I wish I could just give everyone something.

If you did win something I will start sending out the prizes today, but please be patient. No need to get alarmed if your prize hasn't arrived immediately, it takes me a bit of time to make sure each prize is sent to their rightful new owner.

This thread will be emptied once all the prizes have been sent.

Thank you again!
That's it folks, the raffle is officially done! ^^

I want to thank everyone who took part in it! If you didn't win anything I'm very sorry, I wish I could just give everyone something.

If you did win something I will start sending out the prizes today, but please be patient. No need to get alarmed if your prize hasn't arrived immediately, it takes me a bit of time to make sure each prize is sent to their rightful new owner.

This thread will be emptied once all the prizes have been sent.

Thank you again!
tDIkqWL.png
OMG!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I never thought I would win

I‘m so happy *.*
OMG!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I never thought I would win

I‘m so happy *.*
Ahh, awesome! Thank you so much! Congrats everyone! <3
Ahh, awesome! Thank you so much! Congrats everyone! <3