Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShadowDOM] Twilight Boarders
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Thank you! :D
1. A Christmas Carol
Thank you! :D
1. A Christmas Carol
45Pathc.png
Thanks!
1. A Christmas Carol
2. Brave New World
3. The Iliad
Thanks!
1. A Christmas Carol
2. Brave New World
3. The Iliad
LvA Top 26 Badge by Irithyll
Thank you! I’ll just take what’s left since I’m last, but just in case:

1. The Iliad
2. A Christmas Carol
3. Brave New World
4. Pride and Prejudice
5. Macbeth
Thank you! I’ll just take what’s left since I’m last, but just in case:

1. The Iliad
2. A Christmas Carol
3. Brave New World
4. Pride and Prejudice
5. Macbeth
iy0Db3Y.gif
dom through summer!
FR+15, she/her
art shop
@GrinningFox Hi! I was just wondering if the prizes have been sent out already? I won in the first round and haven’t received anything as of yet [emoji=coatl confused size=1]
@GrinningFox
Hi! I was just wondering if the prizes have been sent out already? I won in the first round and haven’t received anything as of yet
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna we've got some of the prizes sent out, but we're still in the process (the person sending out the prizes is handling our in-flight raffle as well, so they've got a lot on their plate). Sorry for the delay, you should get your prizes soon!
@Mirna we've got some of the prizes sent out, but we're still in the process (the person sending out the prizes is handling our in-flight raffle as well, so they've got a lot on their plate). Sorry for the delay, you should get your prizes soon!
shadow_smol.png
@scarletskyz you were drawn for the previous round of the raffle but did not respond, and have been bumped to the next round. The remaining prize pack is Macbeth, if you would like the prize please respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be drawn. Thank you for supporting shadow!
@scarletskyz you were drawn for the previous round of the raffle but did not respond, and have been bumped to the next round. The remaining prize pack is Macbeth, if you would like the prize please respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be drawn. Thank you for supporting shadow!
shadow_smol.png
@GrinningFox
No worries, thanks for letting me know! Please tell that person that there is no rush ^^
@GrinningFox
No worries, thanks for letting me know! Please tell that person that there is no rush ^^
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@meanling you've been drawn for the last raffle prize pack: Macbeth. If you would like it, please respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be drawn. Thank you for supporting shadow!
@meanling you've been drawn for the last raffle prize pack: Macbeth. If you would like it, please respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be drawn. Thank you for supporting shadow!
shadow_smol.png
@GrinningFox

Thank you :D I'd like to take this prize.
@GrinningFox

Thank you :D I'd like to take this prize.
fE4P7i7.png + ART + ACCENT&SKIN +
+ DA + TH +
always looking for double white G1
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24