Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Level 25s Raffle [closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@ImmortalShogun

Hmm, I'm inclined to say it's alright and you can stay in the raffle since you did meet the eligibility requirements when you signed up, and besides, there's not really an overwhelming number of participants so far anyway. It also seems kinda unreasonable to prevent people from working on getting their own level 25s outside of this raffle while it's still running, especially since it's two weeks long.

Thank you for letting me know, though! I appreciate it. :)
@ImmortalShogun

Hmm, I'm inclined to say it's alright and you can stay in the raffle since you did meet the eligibility requirements when you signed up, and besides, there's not really an overwhelming number of participants so far anyway. It also seems kinda unreasonable to prevent people from working on getting their own level 25s outside of this raffle while it's still running, especially since it's two weeks long.

Thank you for letting me know, though! I appreciate it. :)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle
No problem, I felt it would be irresponsible to not notify you that I have those level 25's, so I let you know. :)

Best of luck with your extravaganza, and I will tell my friends and others about it. :)
Bump
@WanderingTurtle
No problem, I felt it would be irresponsible to not notify you that I have those level 25's, so I let you know. :)

Best of luck with your extravaganza, and I will tell my friends and others about it. :)
Bump

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun

Thanks for the bump, and you're certainly welcome to mention the raffle to others! (Though, I suppose I should clarify that there doesn't seem to be a ton of participants only in comparison to the number of dragons available. Twenty-plus people already being entered is a nice number!)
@ImmortalShogun

Thanks for the bump, and you're certainly welcome to mention the raffle to others! (Though, I suppose I should clarify that there doesn't seem to be a ton of participants only in comparison to the number of dragons available. Twenty-plus people already being entered is a nice number!)
@WanderingTurtle
Hey! I’d love to enter for them all, if I could. I really appreciate such a raffle!
@WanderingTurtle
Hey! I’d love to enter for them all, if I could. I really appreciate such a raffle!
@WanderingTurtle

Could I enter for Spectre, Loki, and Birthday Cake please?
@WanderingTurtle

Could I enter for Spectre, Loki, and Birthday Cake please?
EST (FR +3) // INFP
@WanderingTurtle
Could I enter for Magma, Applecrisp and Kabuki?
@WanderingTurtle
Could I enter for Magma, Applecrisp and Kabuki?
@autop1lot @Waterwave @kailiode

You've all three been entered!
@autop1lot @Waterwave @kailiode

You've all three been entered!
@WanderingTurtle could i enter for Sinew and Magma?
@WanderingTurtle could i enter for Sinew and Magma?
@NightMist4

Sure thing, I've got you added now!
@NightMist4

Sure thing, I've got you added now!
@WanderingTurtle

Can I enter for them all? :D

(maybe except Sinew and Sherbet. I really really love FairyLights btw! most of them are really nice looking :D)

(thanks for this awesome giveaway!)
@WanderingTurtle

Can I enter for them all? :D

(maybe except Sinew and Sherbet. I really really love FairyLights btw! most of them are really nice looking :D)

(thanks for this awesome giveaway!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18