Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bandit's Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@pressia alright thanks so much! I look forward to working with you!
@pressia alright thanks so much! I look forward to working with you!
image0.pngimage0.pngimage1.png
All slots are open!
All slots are open!
@Solonote

Are you open to accepting items as payment for commissions? I'm interested in either a full-body or a scene piece, and have a few 2013/14 festival and retired items as well as some UM accents that I could use as payment.
@Solonote

Are you open to accepting items as payment for commissions? I'm interested in either a full-body or a scene piece, and have a few 2013/14 festival and retired items as well as some UM accents that I could use as payment.
wLNPkA3.png
@scultone Unfortunately no, sorry! The way I use FR I don’t have much use for most items, and I only accept payment in USD for scenes because of the amount of time they take ^_^ so sorry!
@scultone Unfortunately no, sorry! The way I use FR I don’t have much use for most items, and I only accept payment in USD for scenes because of the amount of time they take ^_^ so sorry!
@Solonote

No worries, thanks for the response! Best of luck with commissions!
@Solonote

No worries, thanks for the response! Best of luck with commissions!
wLNPkA3.png
@scultone Thanks so much!
@scultone Thanks so much!
A quick edit: I’m currently only taking usd commissions because I’m tight on money and time right now!! Hopefully I can start taking gems/treasure again soon!
A quick edit: I’m currently only taking usd commissions because I’m tight on money and time right now!! Hopefully I can start taking gems/treasure again soon!
https://melodyofflight.tumblr.com/post/186449138624/emergency-sketch-commissions-hello-yall-so-i
A boost to say I’m currently offering pay what you want emergency commissions on tumblr!!! Please consider checking it out!!
https://melodyofflight.tumblr.com/post/186449138624/emergency-sketch-commissions-hello-yall-so-i
A boost to say I’m currently offering pay what you want emergency commissions on tumblr!!! Please consider checking it out!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8